Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolan 20:41 - Dec 14 with 1027 viewsbazgammon

Guy is a total bottle job and what was going on today when he pulled up like he had torn a hamstring then miraculously he's ok a minute later, total embarrassment like his two yard passes and awful header.

Poll: Lambert

Nolan on 20:49 - Dec 14 with 972 viewspatrickswell

I will happily drive him and Nsiala to Scunthorpe.
Nolan on 20:55 - Dec 14 with 941 viewspointofblue

Nolan on 20:49 - Dec 14 by patrickswell

I will happily drive him and Nsiala to Scunthorpe.

We have no one to replace him with yet - despite his failings he’s still better than the likes of Huws and Judge.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Nolan on 20:56 - Dec 14 with 945 viewsEly_Blue

He landed on/slipped and turned his ankle over, don’t use it as an excuse to berate him, there were far worse performances not least from Dozzell again

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Nolan on 21:03 - Dec 14 with 908 viewsbazgammon

Nolan on 20:56 - Dec 14 by Ely_Blue

He landed on/slipped and turned his ankle over, don’t use it as an excuse to berate him, there were far worse performances not least from Dozzell again

Dozzell was rubbish too granted but Nolan was signed by Hirst and he's not shown hes deserving of a start since hes been hereo. We need Bishp playing asap trouble is he seems made of glass but at least he's positive and creative when he plays.

Poll: Lambert

Nolan on 21:07 - Dec 14 with 880 viewssparks

Nolan on 20:56 - Dec 14 by Ely_Blue

What utter utter shyte.

Dozzell put in a fine shift.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Nolan on 21:09 - Dec 14 with 870 viewsEly_Blue

Nolan on 21:07 - Dec 14 by sparks

What utter utter shyte.

Dozzell put in a fine shift.

Come back to me when you see him coming for the hall rather than running away from the man, and then when he can hold off a challenge or win a tackle, far too lightweight and powder puff for me

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024