Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? 21:35 - Dec 14 with 3572 viewsBluefish

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 23:03 - Dec 14 with 3423 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Pointless poll by a fickle fan!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 01:24 - Dec 15 with 3337 viewsblueconscience

Pointless to sack him, as next manager will also fail with the Evans shackles.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 01:42 - Dec 15 with 3315 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Didn't realize what a P45 was at first but get the idea. Voted on No, point being I'm not in favor of Lambert being here, never was from time of appointment but it's too soon to be talking about potential exit from the club. Only been here what one year and like him or not seems unfair to be making judgments at a relatively early stage of it's tenure.

Evans doesn't fire people anyhow. Just sits around on his ass from long-distance turning a blind eye to all the deficiencies within the club until it comes to a point where he feels obliged to act. How long did McCarthy go on for while all that garbage was underway, remind me again.
Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 01:54 - Dec 15 with 3307 viewsBlueBadger

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 23:03 - Dec 14 by Ipswich_Crazy

Pointless poll by a fickle fan!

There's many things you can call Fishers but 'fickle' ain't one. He's been pretty clear on his views about Lambert from the off.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 05:29 - Dec 15 with 3213 viewsMrTown

How can you sack a man for being second in the league with a game in hand on everybody?

We’re stumbling a little bit at the moment, but at least give the man who got us off to a flyer to recapture the form, have to give him the Christmas period at least to get us going again.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 06:58 - Dec 15 with 3157 viewsKeaneish

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 01:54 - Dec 15 by BlueBadger

There's many things you can call Fishers but 'fickle' ain't one. He's been pretty clear on his views about Lambert from the off.

No he hasn’t. He was happy when we were winning week in week out and effusive in his praise at times calling PL’s tactics “spot on”. Now we’ve hit shakey ground he’s turned and calling for him to be sacked, which is nonsense. That’s as fickle as it comes. Hopefully I won’t get the short straw and a seat next to him at Pompey.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 14:44 - Dec 15 with 2940 viewsBlueBadger

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 06:58 - Dec 15 by Keaneish

No he hasn’t. He was happy when we were winning week in week out and effusive in his praise at times calling PL’s tactics “spot on”. Now we’ve hit shakey ground he’s turned and calling for him to be sacked, which is nonsense. That’s as fickle as it comes. Hopefully I won’t get the short straw and a seat next to him at Pompey.

You can be happy about results but still have doubts about a manger. Example: Me, early into Keane's second season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 14:56 - Dec 15 with 2917 viewsBluefish

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 06:58 - Dec 15 by Keaneish

PRP was spot on once.......less than a broken clock

Login to get fewer ads

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 17:23 - Dec 15 with 2807 viewsKeaneish

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 14:44 - Dec 15 by BlueBadger

You can be happy about results but still have doubts about a manger. Example: Me, early into Keane's second season.

Praise a manager and then call for him to be sacked two months later whilst we’re second in the table? That’s the very definition of fickle for me. Bluefish shall now be known as Bluefickle.

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 18:25 - Dec 15 with 2765 viewsBluefish

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 17:23 - Dec 15 by Keaneish

Praise a manager and then call for him to be sacked two months later whilst we’re second in the table? That’s the very definition of fickle for me. Bluefish shall now be known as Bluefickle.

You are growing increasingly desperate, probably due to being wrong on just about everything you have expressed an opinion on so far. I have not ever said that PR Paul is a good manager, I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for some glaring errors and hoped he'd learn but he has been atrocious. To claim I have said he has it spot on is very very odd

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 18:34 - Dec 15 with 2747 viewsjas0999

Definitely not!
Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 18:34 - Dec 15 with 2748 viewsGeoffSentence

PR Paul! Brilliant. Just as funny as the day you first came up with it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 18:42 - Dec 15 with 2734 viewsBluefish

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 18:34 - Dec 15 by GeoffSentence

PR Paul! Brilliant. Just as funny as the day you first came up with it.

It'll never catch on........

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 21:32 - Dec 15 with 2613 viewsKeaneish

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 18:25 - Dec 15 by Bluefish

You are growing increasingly desperate, probably due to being wrong on just about everything you have expressed an opinion on so far. I have not ever said that PR Paul is a good manager, I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for some glaring errors and hoped he'd learn but he has been atrocious. To claim I have said he has it spot on is very very odd

I read back through your posts you mug, it’s there in black and white. Shades of Donald Trump with you. In your post history you never said anything negative about him until results dipped....

Fickle football fans, the worst kind.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 21:35]

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 21:47 - Dec 15 with 2594 viewsBluefish

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 21:32 - Dec 15 by Keaneish

I read back through your posts you mug, it’s there in black and white. Shades of Donald Trump with you. In your post history you never said anything negative about him until results dipped....

Fickle football fans, the worst kind.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2019 21:35]

Lol you really are a desperate loser

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 11:40 - Dec 16 with 2459 viewsOxford_Blue

Embarrassing even to ask.

The team is in a promotion bid. They are going through a dip. It happens.

Given all the good will developed to date between PL and the fans, I really can’t believe that some people think he should be sacked.
Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 22:05 - Feb 8 with 2140 viewsBluefish

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 23:14 - Feb 8 with 2027 viewsTheBoyBlue

I'm just not convinced that Evans would appoint anyone any better. Bur surely Lambert realises this is his last chance saloon for football management? In charge of the best squad in the division, full of momentum and confidence and at one stage walking the league - if fails to get promotion with that then surely its game over for him? Massive failure on his part.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 23:26 - Feb 8 with 1986 viewshaynes_toe1

Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 22:05 - Feb 8 by Bluefish

Should have been sacked back when you started this poll.

Well, I wanted him gone at the end of last season.
Time for PR Paul to become P45 Paul? on 00:12 - Feb 9 with 1920 viewsKievthegreat

Whatever happens, I'd like Marcus Evans to swear he's never appointing another manager named Paul!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024