Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) 14:51 - Dec 15 with 1046 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 14:52 - Dec 15 with 1037 viewsBlueBadger

You should leave this sort of thing to Fishers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 14:56 - Dec 15 with 1012 viewsSwansea_Blue

Too late for him or us?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 09:23 - Dec 16 with 747 viewsr2d2

I would like to see him here, but it wont happen lm afraid.
We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 09:24 - Dec 16 with 737 viewsBluefish

If you could get either of them right now Colin or Mick would be the ideal solution

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 09:30 - Dec 16 with 718 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm currently reading his book.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 09:38 - Dec 16 with 696 viewsMrTown

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 09:24 - Dec 16 by Bluefish

If you could get either of them right now Colin or Mick would be the ideal solution

That’s the way forward Fishers.

Yet more insightful footballing knowledge from yourself

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 10:14 - Dec 16 with 626 viewsFifeITFC

Troll score: 0/10.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 11:16 - Dec 16 with 541 viewsr2d2

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 09:24 - Dec 16 by Bluefish

They would, agreed. Lambert certainly isnt the answer.
Login to get fewer ads

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 11:25 - Dec 16 with 520 viewsSE1blue

If Mick was the dinosaur, Colin is the caveman.

Why not go a bit more modern with a gladiator like Pardew.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

We should get Neil Warnock in before it’s too late. (n/t) on 11:40 - Dec 16 with 483 viewssolemio

The only sillier suggestion I've seen is George Burley - but that person wasn't trolling!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024