Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers 10:12 - Dec 16 with 1961 viewsGlasgowBlue

1-2.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 10:32 - Dec 16 with 1913 viewsBloomBlue

I think the fans were won over by the Manager's ideas, formation and team sheet, but I blame radio Suffolk for their biased negative commentary against Ipswich and pro Bristol for the defeat.
I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 11:58 - Dec 16 with 1840 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 10:32 - Dec 16 by BloomBlue

I think the fans were won over by the Manager's ideas, formation and team sheet, but I blame radio Suffolk for their biased negative commentary against Ipswich and pro Bristol for the defeat.

Paul Lambert has said he won’t lead Ipswich into the next season but hasn’t yet given a date for his departure and is currently trying to put in place one of his own people to take the job.

Iron Lion Zion

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 12:22 - Dec 16 with 1803 viewsMattinLondon

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 11:58 - Dec 16 by GlasgowBlue

Paul Lambert has said he won’t lead Ipswich into the next season but hasn’t yet given a date for his departure and is currently trying to put in place one of his own people to take the job.

When did he say that? Don’t recall reading or hearing that.
I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 12:24 - Dec 16 with 1786 viewsDarth_Koont

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 12:22 - Dec 16 by MattinLondon

It's right-wing humour. Ignore it.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 12:30 - Dec 16 with 1761 viewsjimmyvet

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 12:24 - Dec 16 by Darth_Koont

It’s actually humour I don’t think you need to call it right or left ....it’s laughable to all other than the disciples.
I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 13:02 - Dec 16 with 1706 viewsDarth_Koont

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 12:30 - Dec 16 by jimmyvet

It’s actually humour I don’t think you need to call it right or left ....it’s laughable to all other than the disciples.

No, I think it's laughable too.

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 13:09 - Dec 16 with 1670 viewsMattinLondon

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 12:24 - Dec 16 by Darth_Koont

Oh, I thought GB was being serious. Should have known better.
I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 13:16 - Dec 16 with 1646 viewsBlueBadger

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 12:22 - Dec 16 by MattinLondon

Arise Sir Matthew, Order of The Whoosh.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:00 - Dec 16 with 1582 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 13:02 - Dec 16 by Darth_Koont

No, I think it's laughable too.

John McDonnell said he will own Labour’s defeat. He then changed his mind the next day and said he was going to nationalise it.

Iron Lion Zion

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:05 - Dec 16 with 1568 viewsOldsmoker

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:00 - Dec 16 by GlasgowBlue

John McDonnell said he will own Labour’s defeat. He then changed his mind the next day and said he was going to nationalise it.

I hear that Lambert is to promote some forgotten men from the back-bench.
Step forward Sears and Bishop.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:24 - Dec 16 with 1542 viewsDarth_Koont

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:00 - Dec 16 by GlasgowBlue

Haven't you, Chukka and Luciana got a party to go to? Oh.

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:27 - Dec 16 with 1533 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:30 - Dec 16 with 1525 viewsartsbossbeard

Did you look to leave at half time and then decide to remain whilst also starting the game in a blue kit before changing to yellow but everyone knew it was really blue anyway?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:40 - Dec 16 with 1477 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:30 - Dec 16 by artsbossbeard

Did you look to leave at half time and then decide to remain whilst also starting the game in a blue kit before changing to yellow but everyone knew it was really blue anyway?

I’m sure when you thought about posting this it seemed rather funny in your head, That you then typed it, read it back and still hit “add reply” shows that you are need of a good editor.

Iron Lion Zion

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:55 - Dec 16 with 1460 viewsartsbossbeard

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:40 - Dec 16 by GlasgowBlue

I’m sure when you thought about posting this it seemed rather funny in your head, That you then typed it, read it back and still hit “add reply” shows that you are need of a good editor.

I'm happy with it thanks, flipper.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 15:17 - Dec 16 with 1406 viewsjimmyvet

I must say all these numbers do become quite confusing. So GB can you help me out. The score Saturday was ITFC got goal 1 and BR got 2 goals and I believe therefore we lost. But this is the confusing part.... the Tories got about 80 more seats than the Labour Party in the GE last week but apparently according to JC, JM and LM they actually won!

My only conclusion is that DA done the calculations based on her mathematics perhaps?
I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 16:15 - Dec 16 with 1304 viewsblueislander

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 10:32 - Dec 16 by BloomBlue

I listened to the match on Radio Suffolk, and did not detect any sort of anti-Ipswich bias. Quite the opposite in fact. Why do so many people feel there is this bias? What exactly is it that they feel shows it ?
Could it be that people hear what they want to , rather like the perceived anti-Labour bias during the election campaign by the BBC , when the Tories have complained officially of bias against them.?
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 16:25]
I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 16:20 - Dec 16 with 1273 viewsjaykay

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 14:55 - Dec 16 by artsbossbeard

I'm happy with it thanks, flipper.

flipper that sounds even better than the the glasgow swerve

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 18:25 - Dec 16 with 1179 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did you hear the one about the bloke who pretended he wasn't a Tory but couldn't quite bring himself to be anything else?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 18:40 - Dec 16 with 1136 viewsEwan_Oozami

Have I wandered into some Tolkienesque allegorical Middle Earth instead of the football thread?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 19:28 - Dec 16 with 1048 viewsDarth_Koont

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 18:25 - Dec 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Did you hear the one about the bloke who pretended he wasn't a Tory but couldn't quite bring himself to be anything else?

Antiracismâ„¢

It's amazing what one man can do when he can finally align his politics with superficial social justice.

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 19:40 - Dec 16 with 1019 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Here is another you and your American chum will enjoy....
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/16/who-are-the-conservatives-most-

I am sure that the board of deputies, Gnasher etc..will be all over this and that Boris will fake firm decisive action.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 19:42]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 19:45 - Dec 16 with 1009 viewsDarth_Koont

I see We won the argument at home to Bristol Rovers on 19:40 - Dec 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Here is another you and your American chum will enjoy....
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/16/who-are-the-conservatives-most-

I am sure that the board of deputies, Gnasher etc..will be all over this and that Boris will fake firm decisive action.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 19:42]

Racism doesn't matter now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024