Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? 14:53 - Dec 16 with 1791 viewshoppy

They've either won or drawn all 10 home games they've had so far - 5 of each.

Will we be the first, given our away form this season?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 15:00 - Dec 16 with 1762 viewsPJH

It would be nice.

It would also be nice to be the first to win at Wycombe assuming that they do not lose at home before then.

Our away record suggests we could do it.
What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 15:44 - Dec 16 with 1692 viewshoppy

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 15:00 - Dec 16 by PJH

It would be nice.

It would also be nice to be the first to win at Wycombe assuming that they do not lose at home before then.

Would be two very good wins if that were to happen.

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 16:06 - Dec 16 with 1666 viewsTractorCam

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 15:44 - Dec 16 by hoppy

Would be two very good wins if that were to happen.

And then lose at home to Gillingham in between.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 16:10 - Dec 16 with 1658 viewshoppy

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 16:06 - Dec 16 by TractorCam

And then lose at home to Gillingham in between.

Our record against them is pretty good this season, to be fair.

Played 2, Won 2, Goals for 5 Goals against 0.

Their league away record is 1 win, 6 draws and 3 defeats.

So, a draw is probably most likely.

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 16:10 - Dec 16 with 1670 viewsPhilTWTD

Surprised they've not lost at home, Ray Crawford was very much less than enthusiastic about their performances when we spoke to him on the radio the other week.
What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 22:57 - Dec 16 with 1494 viewsGarv

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 15:00 - Dec 16 by PJH

It would be nice.

I'm quite happy for Wycombe to lose a home game before we visit them.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 10:20 - Dec 17 with 1285 viewshorsehollerer

We will beat both Pompey and Wycombe. One of those will be the usual sh*thouse 1-0 road win against the run of play but the other will be one of those wild, one-off 4-3-type games when everything goes in, which will lead us to believe we have finally found our touch and that every game is going to be like this from now on. (We haven't and none of them will be.)

Gillingham at home and Lincoln away... Both underwhelming draws. Boo count higher against Gills.

Bonus def info ... Exeter away in the EFL Champions League. Start a front 3 of Morris, Folami and Sears, with Donacien as a makeshift central attacking midfielder and Judge slotting in at right back. Holy, Norris and Przybek play 30 mins each. Go 1-0 up. Spurn a hatfull of chances. Georgiou replaces Sears with 25 mins to go, but never makes it onto the pitch. Concede late equaliser. Lose on pens.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

No, 0% chance. (n/t) on 10:34 - Dec 17 with 1256 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 10:40 - Dec 17 with 1247 viewshaynes_toe1

Surprised about them not losing at home because overall they've been pretty poor this season. I expect us to win, even if Lambert will do everything possible to make that difficult.
What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 10:42 - Dec 17 with 1246 viewschicoazul

I think we are going to get absolutely wrecked. 4-0 or similar.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Whilst I know this is an obvious response.... on 11:00 - Dec 17 with 1225 viewsBloots

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 10:42 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

I think we are going to get absolutely wrecked. 4-0 or similar.

....that's my fear too. I think there's a big tonking around the corner.

It could well be Saturday.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Whilst I know this is an obvious response.... on 11:13 - Dec 17 with 1212 viewschicoazul

Whilst I know this is an obvious response.... on 11:00 - Dec 17 by Bloots

....that's my fear too. I think there's a big tonking around the corner.

It could well be Saturday.

Especially if Chambers is still out, and he has another brain fart and plays Skuse at RB.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

No, 0% chance. (n/t) on 11:15 - Dec 17 with 1206 viewstextbackup

No, 0% chance. (n/t) on 10:34 - Dec 17 by Bloots

Even you must be able to appreciate our away record this season?

I half wonder if, because pressures off, we do better away than at home

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What chance of inflicting Portsmouth's first home defeat? on 11:17 - Dec 17 with 1203 viewsTommyparker

Portsmouth last 11 games
W 7 D 3 L 1

Ipswich last 11 games
W 3 D 5 L 3
No, 0% chance. (n/t) on 11:29 - Dec 17 with 1185 viewschicoazul

No, 0% chance. (n/t) on 11:15 - Dec 17 by textbackup

Good point on our away record which as you say is generally very good but I like Blooters strongly fear a humping is around the corner such is our form and Manager's decision making.

No, 0% chance. (n/t) on 12:36 - Dec 17 with 1138 viewsLankHenners

No, 0% chance. (n/t) on 11:29 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

Good point on our away record which as you say is generally very good but I like Blooters strongly fear a humping is around the corner such is our form and Manager's decision making.

It’ll be against Gillingham when we put in the classic ‘sh1te Town Boxing Day performance in front of a bumper crowd’.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Whilst I know this is an obvious response.... on 12:53 - Dec 17 with 1116 viewsReuser_is_God

Whilst I know this is an obvious response.... on 11:13 - Dec 17 by chicoazul

Especially if Chambers is still out, and he has another brain fart and plays Skuse at RB.

Who should've played at RB instead of Skuse?

Obviously playing him there was a joke however the other options were also just as sh1t.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

As an aside, Skuse..... on 12:56 - Dec 17 with 1107 viewsBloots

Whilst I know this is an obvious response.... on 12:53 - Dec 17 by Reuser_is_God

Who should've played at RB instead of Skuse?

Obviously playing him there was a joke however the other options were also just as sh1t.

.....got in one of the "Team of the weeks" this week.

Remarkable stuff.

Personally I'd have played a defender there.

Kenlock, or Wolf.

Skuse would probably have been a better option at centre back.

But Shambert knows best.

Maybe, and hopefully..... on 12:58 - Dec 17 with 1101 viewsBloots

No, 0% chance. (n/t) on 11:15 - Dec 17 by textbackup

.....you're right.

My concern is the downward spiral we are on at the moment.

We need Chambo back desperately.

As an aside, Skuse..... on 13:00 - Dec 17 with 1094 viewsReuser_is_God

As an aside, Skuse..... on 12:56 - Dec 17 by Bloots

.....got in one of the "Team of the weeks" this week.

Remarkable stuff.

Personally I'd have played a defender there.

Kenlock, or Wolf.

Skuse would probably have been a better option at centre back.

But Shambert knows best.

Wolf was probably the best option we had available I'd have said.

Kenlock looks awkward playing on his favoured side so I dread to think what playing right back would've done to him.

Fck knows.

Evans out

Maybe, and hopefully..... on 13:01 - Dec 17 with 1093 viewsReuser_is_God

Maybe, and hopefully..... on 12:58 - Dec 17 by Bloots

.....you're right.

My concern is the downward spiral we are on at the moment.

We need Chambo back desperately.

I don't think he'll be back anytime soon? Hasn't be broken a disc in his neck? I'm no medical expert but I doubt he'll be able to even head the ball for a number of weeks yet.

Evans out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024