Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier League, you're killing our game 07:55 - Dec 17 with 711 viewsallezlesbleus

Shows the massive gulf in football when Spuds pay off for sacking their manager is reportedly 2/3rds of Ipswich's turnover for the year.

The Premier League is ruining our football with it's (and player / agent) greed.
Premier League, you're killing our game on 07:58 - Dec 17 with 692 viewsBluefish

Careful saying that on here the n******lls will get all angry and call you a disgrace for lacking ambition. They will tell you that the rest of the clubs should risk not ecistingnin orfer to chase that dream

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Premier League, you're killing our game on 08:04 - Dec 17 with 660 viewsBloomBlue

I agree it is but fans could kill it today by all cancelling their subscription to Sky, BT etc
Premier League, you're killing our game on 08:05 - Dec 17 with 656 viewsallezlesbleus

Premier League, you're killing our game on 08:04 - Dec 17 by BloomBlue

I agree it is but fans could kill it today by all cancelling their subscription to Sky, BT etc

Done that many years ago, just need a few million others to join me!
Premier League, you're killing our game on 08:08 - Dec 17 with 636 viewsBloomBlue

Premier League, you're killing our game on 08:05 - Dec 17 by allezlesbleus

Done that many years ago, just need a few million others to join me!

Well done unfortunately loads of people won't and that's the problem, the paying public have the power but dont use the power and will moan about the authorities not doing something about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024