Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITV: The dirty war on the NHS 23:10 - Dec 17 with 1380 viewsBent_double

Started about 20 mins ago.

Should be interesting

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 00:07 - Dec 18 with 1346 viewsBent_double

Mmmmm, I wonder why this wasn't shown last week, maybe on BBC and ITV simultaneously during primetime?

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 09:32 - Dec 18 with 1203 viewsSwansea_Blue

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 00:07 - Dec 18 by Bent_double

Mmmmm, I wonder why this wasn't shown last week, maybe on BBC and ITV simultaneously during primetime?

Quite. Not just the film embargoed, but all publicity for it too. Don't want the public knowing what's really going on do we....

Edit - it's on catchup https://www.itv.com/hub/the-dirty-war-on-the-nhs/2a5959a0001
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 9:33]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 09:43 - Dec 18 with 1187 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 09:32 - Dec 18 by Swansea_Blue

Quite. Not just the film embargoed, but all publicity for it too. Don't want the public knowing what's really going on do we....

Edit - it's on catchup https://www.itv.com/hub/the-dirty-war-on-the-nhs/2a5959a0001
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 9:33]

If you looked really really hard it was available online!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 09:59 - Dec 18 with 1178 viewsSwansea_Blue

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 09:43 - Dec 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

If you looked really really hard it was available online!!

Absolutely essential viewing, and I still can't get my head around the NHS users being persuaded to vote against it and against their own best interests

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 10:20 - Dec 18 with 1150 viewsbaxterbasics

John Pilger? Lol.

By the way, in his post election briefing with all special advisors, Dominic Cummins told his staff that they will be making a success of the NHS, whatever the cost.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 10:23 - Dec 18 with 1147 viewsfooters

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 10:20 - Dec 18 by baxterbasics

John Pilger? Lol.

By the way, in his post election briefing with all special advisors, Dominic Cummins told his staff that they will be making a success of the NHS, whatever the cost.

I wonder what "success" with regard to the NHS means for free market lunatic Dom.

The mind boggles.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 10:53 - Dec 18 with 1113 viewsSwansea_Blue

John Pilger? Lol.

It's ok, he lays into Blair so there's something in there to satisfy your simplistic binary world view.

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 11:40 - Dec 18 with 1059 viewsBent_double

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 09:59 - Dec 18 by Swansea_Blue

Absolutely essential viewing, and I still can't get my head around the NHS users being persuaded to vote against it and against their own best interests

I think it's fair to say that successive governments from Blair onwards have handled the NHS extremely poorly, well, that is to say they have introduced more and more aspects of privatisation.

What people didn't seem to realise (or care about beyond 'getting Brexit done') is that the American model of healthcare is coming, and with 5 or 10 years of a Tory government it will get here even quicker, with hundreds of millions of pounds going into the pockets of companies and shareholders rather than being spent on actual healthcare.

It really is the beginning of the end of free healthcare at the point of need as we know it under Borris.

Login to get fewer ads

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 11:46 - Dec 18 with 1045 viewsjeera

John Pilger? Lol.

Dominic cummings? Lol.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 13:03 - Dec 18 with 1006 viewsbaxterbasics

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 11:40 - Dec 18 by Bent_double

I think it's fair to say that successive governments from Blair onwards have handled the NHS extremely poorly, well, that is to say they have introduced more and more aspects of privatisation.

What people didn't seem to realise (or care about beyond 'getting Brexit done') is that the American model of healthcare is coming, and with 5 or 10 years of a Tory government it will get here even quicker, with hundreds of millions of pounds going into the pockets of companies and shareholders rather than being spent on actual healthcare.

It really is the beginning of the end of free healthcare at the point of need as we know it under Borris.

" the American model of healthcare is coming, and with 5 or 10 years of a Tory government it will get here even quicker"

Do you have any evidence for this whatsoever? Even if there is to be an increase in private sector involvement, there are plenty of other models out there that are far better than the US system. So silly to couch all discussions on health as "our NHS" vs American.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 13:07 - Dec 18 with 1004 viewsfooters

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 13:03 - Dec 18 by baxterbasics

" the American model of healthcare is coming, and with 5 or 10 years of a Tory government it will get here even quicker"

Do you have any evidence for this whatsoever? Even if there is to be an increase in private sector involvement, there are plenty of other models out there that are far better than the US system. So silly to couch all discussions on health as "our NHS" vs American.

That the government has been in talks with the US regarding a trade deal, and that their big pharma companies would obviously want to follow the highly lucrative US model?

Brexit has made us a sitting duck for this kind of thing, sadly.

P.S. But glad you admit that there 'may' be more private involvement in the NHS. Who could've seen that one coming...
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 13:07]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 13:38 - Dec 18 with 960 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Unfortunately the people that need to watch this get their information in 5 second blocks.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

ITV: The dirty war on the NHS on 17:26 - Dec 18 with 899 viewsBlueBadger

John Pilger? Lol.

I'm sure they'll make it a great success for their chums in the Efficient Private Sector.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024