Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this fair? 18:10 - Dec 18 with 1627 viewschicoazul

I mean don't get me wrong I think it's pretty funny, but are the makers of this show basically taking advantage of the utterly cretinous nature of the people featured?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-50837267?fbclid=IwAR16bH1gT2UdhSb2YqITHz8ptz

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is this fair? on 18:14 - Dec 18 with 1591 viewsJ2BLUE

Youtube 'celebrities'. Social media 'influencers'. Reality tv 'stars'.

I despise this world.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is this fair? on 18:19 - Dec 18 with 1577 viewsMullet

Yep, and if it destroys them, then good. They do a lot of damage to society in my opinion.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Is this fair? on 18:20 - Dec 18 with 1573 viewstractordownsouth

Is this fair? on 18:14 - Dec 18 by J2BLUE

I despise this world.

I genuinely think I'd become extremely depressed if I became famous through a 'reality' show like TOWIE, because the people don't do anything, they're just famous for shagging on the telly. I don't understand why people would ask someone from a programme like Love Island for a selfie or whatever if they met them - on the few occassions I've met well-known people it's been because I appreciate their talents, not just because they've been on the telly. It's a weird culture.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 19:48]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Is this fair? on 18:23 - Dec 18 with 1558 viewsLankHenners

Well yes, they are exploiting the fact that they're terminally stupid and their agents are terminally greedy but that's good in my view. Rightly or wrongly, these people appeal to a very impressionable audience which makes what they do dangerous.

In any case, anyone whose job is 'influencer' should be put inside a car that then gets fed into a compactor.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Is this fair? on 18:56 - Dec 18 with 1507 viewsPendejo

It's not exactly "Cake" is it?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Is this fair? on 18:58 - Dec 18 with 1499 viewsHARRY10

Is this fair? on 18:20 - Dec 18 by tractordownsouth

I genuinely think I'd become extremely depressed if I became famous through a 'reality' show like TOWIE, because the people don't do anything, they're just famous for shagging on the telly. I don't understand why people would ask someone from a programme like Love Island for a selfie or whatever if they met them - on the few occassions I've met well-known people it's been because I appreciate their talents, not just because they've been on the telly. It's a weird culture.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 19:48]

I was shagging on the telly once ..... one of the the legs snapped and I fell off

Shame it wasn't filmed, I could have been famous
Is this fair? on 19:05 - Dec 18 with 1475 viewsDubtractor

Is this fair? on 18:56 - Dec 18 by Pendejo

It's not exactly "Cake" is it?

"Cake is a made up drug"

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is this fair? on 19:29 - Dec 18 with 1440 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Of course it is fair... and constructive.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Is this fair? on 19:30 - Dec 18 with 1437 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I despise this world.

Agreed, if they call themselves 'influencers', they have to take responsibility for what they are promoting.

Hopefully a harsh lesson learned.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is this fair? on 19:47 - Dec 18 with 1395 viewsJ2BLUE

Is this fair? on 19:30 - Dec 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agreed, if they call themselves 'influencers', they have to take responsibility for what they are promoting.

Hopefully a harsh lesson learned.

They will now do a big and dramatic video apologising and win even more gullible idiot fans.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is this fair? on 08:22 - Dec 19 with 1266 viewshampstead_blue

Three bone stupid people get caught out.......Sad that others see them as influencers.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Is this fair? on 08:30 - Dec 19 with 1252 viewsDanTheMan

I despise this world.

Alright gramps.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Is this fair? on 15:49 - Dec 19 with 1136 viewsjeera

I despise this world.

One for you here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-50835222

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is this fair? on 16:01 - Dec 19 with 1101 viewshoppy

I started reading "Lauren, Mike and Zara - who collectively have more than 1.3m Instagram followers - were informed the product wasn't being launched for a few months." expecting it to read as "Lauren, Mike and Zara - who collectively have more than 1 brain cell..."

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024