Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories 08:07 - Dec 19 with 3387 viewsGlasgowBlue

1, Tory Party - nip this in the bud now. Do nit let this happen.
2. Tory Party - ask yourselves why these people fell your party could be a comfortable home for racists.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 08:10 - Dec 19 with 2443 viewsDanTheMan

I was going to write "so it begins", but we are way beyond that, aren't we?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:05 - Dec 19 with 2354 viewsGlasgowBlue

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 08:10 - Dec 19 by DanTheMan

I think we have entered what Maajid calls the “horseshoe”,;where far left and far right are pointing in the same direction and the centre is left marginalised at the bottom.

I’d say that a more proportional system would stop extremism taking hold but that doesn’t seem to be helping things in mainland Europe does it.

Iron Lion Zion

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:07 - Dec 19 with 2345 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 08:10 - Dec 19 by DanTheMan

Meanwhile in America Trump portrays his impeachment as an impeachment of the American people.....we get ' The People's Parliament'......too late already GB!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:15 - Dec 19 with 2325 viewsSwansea_Blue

Too late Glassers; the time to be raising stuff like this was over the last month. Haven't people noticed the likes of Stephen Yaxley Lennon endorsing Boris? Boris dropping his promise to hold an enquiry into islamophobia, etc.

When you've a party with key players who've played a racist and xenophobic hand (for years), you have to expect racists and xenophobes to flock to them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:21 - Dec 19 with 2312 viewsDanTheMan

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:05 - Dec 19 by GlasgowBlue

I think we have entered what Maajid calls the “horseshoe”,;where far left and far right are pointing in the same direction and the centre is left marginalised at the bottom.

I’d say that a more proportional system would stop extremism taking hold but that doesn’t seem to be helping things in mainland Europe does it.

I think it would help at least temper it but it's the people who are voting for this regardless.

Populism is taking hold. It's been warned about, but life has now become about winning regardless of whether it's right or wrong. Hell you see it on here, people saying they "won" the election. It isn't a game, it's not about winning. I've seen more extreme examples elsewhere, especially on primarily American sites but it's bleeding into culture everywhere.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:22 - Dec 19 with 2299 viewsHerbivore

We're fuked.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:32 - Dec 19 with 2285 viewsGlasgowBlue

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:22 - Dec 19 by Herbivore

We're fuked.

The ball is in Johnson’s court. He has a big enough majority to tell the far right to go fcuk themselves if that is what he truly desires.

Iron Lion Zion

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:34 - Dec 19 with 2273 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:05 - Dec 19 by GlasgowBlue

Still trying to claim equivalence....lol!

Login to get fewer ads

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:36 - Dec 19 with 2266 viewstractordownsouth

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:15 - Dec 19 by Swansea_Blue

Too late Glassers; the time to be raising stuff like this was over the last month. Haven't people noticed the likes of Stephen Yaxley Lennon endorsing Boris? Boris dropping his promise to hold an enquiry into islamophobia, etc.

When you've a party with key players who've played a racist and xenophobic hand (for years), you have to expect racists and xenophobes to flock to them.

In fairness to GB, he’s condemned them for dropping the inquiry. But yeah the likes of Robinson and Hopkins have been endorsing Boris in the last few weeks.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 9:37]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:42 - Dec 19 with 2242 viewsGuthrum

I very much doubt Britain First has 'thousands' of activists. Ones that are not in prison (thus cannot vote), that is.

Self-aggrandising boasts which remind me of Aesop's fable of the Impertinent Insect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Impertinent_Insect

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:51 - Dec 19 with 2223 viewsGlasgowBlue

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:36 - Dec 19 by tractordownsouth

In fairness to GB, he’s condemned them for dropping the inquiry. But yeah the likes of Robinson and Hopkins have been endorsing Boris in the last few weeks.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 9:37]

They have endorsed him and that alone is appalling. I just wish the same people weren’t making excuses when Nick Griffin and neo Nazi blog the Daily Stormer we’re endorsing Corbyn.

When that happened people were saying that you can’t be responsible for people endorsing you.

Yes you can. And you one can’t pick and choose what racism to defend and what to condemn based on one’s party political allegiance.

That isn’t a dig at anyone on this thread although reading Swansea’s post, it seemed like a cut and post of one of my numerous threads on a similar subject.

Iron Lion Zion

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:55 - Dec 19 with 2210 viewsSwansea_Blue

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:51 - Dec 19 by GlasgowBlue

They have endorsed him and that alone is appalling. I just wish the same people weren’t making excuses when Nick Griffin and neo Nazi blog the Daily Stormer we’re endorsing Corbyn.

When that happened people were saying that you can’t be responsible for people endorsing you.

Yes you can. And you one can’t pick and choose what racism to defend and what to condemn based on one’s party political allegiance.

That isn’t a dig at anyone on this thread although reading Swansea’s post, it seemed like a cut and post of one of my numerous threads on a similar subject.

I'm not making an excuse. I had no idea Nick Griffin and the Daily Stormer endorsed Corbyn, and would be equally critical (although less worried today as Corbyn is irrelevant - he isn't the PM, his party hasn't been implementing openly xenophobic policies for the last decade and hasn't just been given a free run to unleash their worse).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:04 - Dec 19 with 2172 viewsGlasgowBlue

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:55 - Dec 19 by Swansea_Blue

I'm not making an excuse. I had no idea Nick Griffin and the Daily Stormer endorsed Corbyn, and would be equally critical (although less worried today as Corbyn is irrelevant - he isn't the PM, his party hasn't been implementing openly xenophobic policies for the last decade and hasn't just been given a free run to unleash their worse).

As I said my post wasn’t aimed at anyone on this thread.

Iron Lion Zion

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:07 - Dec 19 with 2163 viewsartsbossbeard

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 09:55 - Dec 19 by Swansea_Blue

UKIP stance is/was that the UK stays out of foreign wars and this was the reason NG tweeted that for the first time in his life he might vote Labour as pacifist JC back in 2017 suggested the same thing.

It's hardly NG endorsing JC here, it was more of an off-the-cuff statement and no doubt for sh1ts & giggles. There was much eyebrow raising at the time from all sides.

Nothing to see here.
https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2019/11/nick-griffin-does-not-back-corbyn.html
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 10:09]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:08 - Dec 19 with 2158 viewsmonytowbray

Nip what in the bud? The Tory party has been institutionally racist since I was old enough to vote if not earlier.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:12 - Dec 19 with 2132 viewsGlasgowBlue

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:07 - Dec 19 by artsbossbeard

UKIP stance is/was that the UK stays out of foreign wars and this was the reason NG tweeted that for the first time in his life he might vote Labour as pacifist JC back in 2017 suggested the same thing.

It's hardly NG endorsing JC here, it was more of an off-the-cuff statement and no doubt for sh1ts & giggles. There was much eyebrow raising at the time from all sides.

Nothing to see here.
https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2019/11/nick-griffin-does-not-back-corbyn.html
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 10:09]

Any comment on the Daily Stormer?

Iron Lion Zion

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:14 - Dec 19 with 2116 viewsartsbossbeard

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:12 - Dec 19 by GlasgowBlue

Any comment on the Daily Stormer?

Edit your post to remove the Nick Griffin link to Labour and I'll contemplate a response.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:44 - Dec 19 with 2065 viewsDarth_Koont

Well, I for one am shocked.

Pronouns: He/Him

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:47 - Dec 19 with 2047 viewsGlasgowBlue

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:14 - Dec 19 by artsbossbeard

Edit your post to remove the Nick Griffin link to Labour and I'll contemplate a response.

What’s to edit? He endorsed Corbyn. Griffin was BNP leader btw, not UKIP.

Now are you going to address the Daily Stormer endorsing Corbyn because “he is seriously anti Jew”?

Iron Lion Zion

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:52 - Dec 19 with 2030 viewsartsbossbeard

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:47 - Dec 19 by GlasgowBlue

Now are you going to address the Daily Stormer endorsing Corbyn because “he is seriously anti Jew”?

I've shown you proof that he didn't seriously endorse JC, it was a sensationalist tweet that Murdoch's sh1t slingers seized upon.

You know what, I bid you good day.

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:59 - Dec 19 with 2000 viewsDarth_Koont

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:47 - Dec 19 by GlasgowBlue

The smear campaign worked. There was no doubt about it even at the time.

Well done to you and all the others who became highly motivated and narrowly focused antiracist campaigners in 2015.

I'm sure you'll now pick up the baton to defend the Muslims, Palestinians, migrants, Windrush generation etc. and it won't at all get worse for minorities in the UK. In fact, they've never had it so good with you lot around.

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 11:15 - Dec 19 with 1933 viewsGlasgowBlue

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 10:52 - Dec 19 by artsbossbeard

I've shown you proof that he didn't seriously endorse JC, it was a sensationalist tweet that Murdoch's sh1t slingers seized upon.

You know what, I bid you good day.

The Daily Stormer? Don’t run away,

Iron Lion Zion

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 11:22 - Dec 19 with 1906 viewsMVBlue

Remember the EDL? Wonder if their cause was encouraged to join. Actually Im sure they were. No surrender! Etc

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 11:47 - Dec 19 with 1852 viewsDarth_Koont

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 11:15 - Dec 19 by GlasgowBlue

The Daily Stormer? Don’t run away,

The Daily Stormer are neo-Nazi trolls. What do they signify?

Far Right Britain First members joining the Tories on 13:30 - Dec 19 with 1726 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well it seems you convinced them....good work.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024