Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is something very weird happening at Town 16:19 - Dec 21 with 686 viewsFrimleyBlue

Keepers swapped again for God knows what reason

Jackson who gives us a bit of pace dropped and we have two heavyweights uptop with no movement in them at all.

3 of the best midfielders in the league sat on the bench

Is Lambert trying toget some money from ME because what ever he's doing does not make sense and at this rate we'll be lucky to end up in playoffs

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

There is something very weird happening at Town on 16:26 - Dec 21 with 589 viewsBlueBadger

I'm starting to think that it's because the manager may not be as good at the whole 'football manager' thing as he is buying drinks and giving interviews.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

There is something very weird happening at Town on 16:28 - Dec 21 with 551 viewsFrimleyBlue

There is something very weird happening at Town on 16:26 - Dec 21 by BlueBadger

I'm starting to think that it's because the manager may not be as good at the whole 'football manager' thing as he is buying drinks and giving interviews.

Even the interviews are starting to lack originality.

And we are so so close to a Mick style F you rant.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

There is something very weird happening at Town on 16:30 - Dec 21 with 511 viewsbackwaywhen

There is something very weird happening at Town on 16:28 - Dec 21 by FrimleyBlue

Even the interviews are starting to lack originality.

And we are so so close to a Mick style F you rant.

He is lost with his mate Culverhouse .... say it on here week in week out , he is a poor manager .
There is something very weird happening at Town on 16:30 - Dec 21 with 513 viewsTrequartista

I've never known a manager to constantly change goalkeepers like this since Ron Greenwood for England. Don't think that is our biggest issue but just so strange.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

There is something very weird happening at Town on 16:31 - Dec 21 with 502 viewsbluejacko

There is something very weird happening at Town on 16:26 - Dec 21 by BlueBadger

It is beginning to look as if you have a point there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024