Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was there - what say you? 17:42 - Dec 21 with 1802 viewsBlue_badge

So many opinions from those of us sat at home, and on our keyboards.
You deserve first place on here tonight!
Who was there - what say you? on 17:50 - Dec 21 with 1779 viewsKeaneish

It was woeful. First half we were non-existent. Misplaced passes, no width despite playing a 532 - totally off the pace. Nsiala has become a comedy act and possibly the most brain dead footballer I’ve seen in a Town shirt. It’ll be a woeful decision to ever start him again and PL’s chat with him when he subbed him should have said as much.

Nolan slowed the play all game taking multiple touches and checking back. Keane was non-existent; nonsense that he starts over Jackson.

We play games at the moment like it’s a training rondo. We were toothless and the rotation has to stop, now- it’s become a joke.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Who was there - what say you? on 17:56 - Dec 21 with 1731 viewsBlueBadger

Who was there - what say you? on 17:50 - Dec 21 by Keaneish

It was woeful. First half we were non-existent. Misplaced passes, no width despite playing a 532 - totally off the pace. Nsiala has become a comedy act and possibly the most brain dead footballer I’ve seen in a Town shirt. It’ll be a woeful decision to ever start him again and PL’s chat with him when he subbed him should have said as much.

Nolan slowed the play all game taking multiple touches and checking back. Keane was non-existent; nonsense that he starts over Jackson.

We play games at the moment like it’s a training rondo. We were toothless and the rotation has to stop, now- it’s become a joke.

Nsiala hasn't 'become' a comdy act, he's been one from day one.

But he is Proven In League One and Had A Good Game Against Leeds(where we conceded 2)

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who was there - what say you? on 18:00 - Dec 21 with 1686 viewsRegencyBlue

Who was there - what say you? on 17:56 - Dec 21 by BlueBadger

But he is Proven In League One and Had A Good Game Against Leeds(where we conceded 2)

A proven what though! 😂
Who was there - what say you? on 18:01 - Dec 21 with 1672 views44_not_out

Toto and Nolan cost a combined total of £2m, using the money made from the sale of Webster..... stares into space and shakes ones head
Who was there - what say you? on 18:01 - Dec 21 with 1673 viewsKeaneish

Who was there - what say you? on 17:56 - Dec 21 by BlueBadger

I’ve been ridiculed for watching the warm up but he kicked it out of play three times and gave possession away twice - in a warm up! Gives away a needless foul for the booking and then slides in with heavy tackles when the rains starting to come down against Harrison who clearly has the beating of him for pace.

Bramble had his moments but Nsiala is a farce. I don’t care how well he does in training each week, he should not be anywhere near the squad let alone a starting eleven.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Who was there - what say you? on 18:02 - Dec 21 with 1647 viewscooperd5

Poor show all round, Norris made some decent saves. Defence shaky and it seems we don't train against the press and it causes random passes to the opposition.
Up front, Norwood should have scored from at least one of the chances he had, Keane too from a lovely cross. Why Jackson not starting I don't know..
All in all we didn't look close to snatching a draw, the last 3 or 4 mins were all Pompey other than our hopeless long balls.
Got soaked and gonna be a long drive home. I see Peterborough are now in 2nd, we're in danger of letting this slip.
Who was there - what say you? on 18:05 - Dec 21 with 1587 viewstractorboy2421

Agreed, we were never at the races today, we should be a team most of the other teams in this league fear to face, but they must be rubbing their hands when they play us. They say things normally get worse before getting better - how much worse can they get ??
Who was there - what say you? on 18:06 - Dec 21 with 1575 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Norris was good.

Everyone else rubbish. You can tell these are players who don’t play with each other every Saturday.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Who was there - what say you? on 18:34 - Dec 21 with 1381 viewsandytown

Who was there - what say you? on 18:06 - Dec 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

Norris was good.

Everyone else rubbish. You can tell these are players who don’t play with each other every Saturday.

3 or 4 systems in one game was it? Town look short of confidence atm. Don't think the rotation has helped but today the referee was in no way consistent. I thought nsiala was no worse than any other town player; his booking looked to me like Harrison also had hold of his shirt and the 2nd foul where the Pompey crowd and players were baying for blood was a good tackle. He won the ball all day long. Were his studs up? Couldn't tell. I also thought he won lots of headers in the first half and I wondered if he was taken off due to the ref being a homer. There were many baffling decisions i thought.
What really disappointed was the lack of challenge for loose balls, not always but at several moments inc the lead up to the goal.
Chances missed again and so it goes...
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:50 - Dec 21 with 1204 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Who was there - what say you? on 18:34 - Dec 21 by andytown

3 or 4 systems in one game was it? Town look short of confidence atm. Don't think the rotation has helped but today the referee was in no way consistent. I thought nsiala was no worse than any other town player; his booking looked to me like Harrison also had hold of his shirt and the 2nd foul where the Pompey crowd and players were baying for blood was a good tackle. He won the ball all day long. Were his studs up? Couldn't tell. I also thought he won lots of headers in the first half and I wondered if he was taken off due to the ref being a homer. There were many baffling decisions i thought.
What really disappointed was the lack of challenge for loose balls, not always but at several moments inc the lead up to the goal.
Chances missed again and so it goes...

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Who was there - what say you? on 18:55 - Dec 21 with 1172 viewsmaximoalex

Excellent brewery by the way end, really great beer.

Poor away end facilities, that stand is kind of a joke.

Town don't look like a team. I haven't seen them live in 10 years and and it's still the same old thing (perhaps it's me). No cohesion, sideways passing, zero threat up top. Nolan notably poor in that it was the second half before I clued in he was even playing.

Genuinely don't know who I could say stood out for either team (Pompey looked very poor too) but at a stretch, maybe Wolf, just cause I like the lad and he didn't seem to do much wrong.

Got absolutely soaked to top it off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024