Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donacien 18:27 - Dec 21 with 1491 viewsIpswich24

What has Lambert got against him?
Think most fans agree he been fairly steady since coming into the team. He would rather anybody else out of position than a player in his natural position???
Skuse, Chambers, Edwards even, Lambert wasted 1st substitution today, should of just put Donacien on when Toto got hooked. Lambert fast becoming a joke.

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Donacien on 18:28 - Dec 21 with 1478 viewspointofblue

Bringing Donacien on would have allowed us to switch to a flat back four as well, rather than the mess that he created with Skuse playing as third centre back.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 18:28]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Donacien on 18:30 - Dec 21 with 1453 viewsDubtractor

He is a pretty poor footballer tbf.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Donacien on 18:31 - Dec 21 with 1444 viewspointofblue

Donacien on 18:30 - Dec 21 by Dubtractor

He's fine at this level, not exceptional but our best option at right back or even right wing back (please, no more) whilst Vincent-Young is injured.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Donacien on 18:33 - Dec 21 with 1418 viewsDubtractor

Donacien on 18:31 - Dec 21 by pointofblue

He's fine at this level, not exceptional but our best option at right back or even right wing back (please, no more) whilst Vincent-Young is injured.

He is just about passable as a defensive full back, but absolutely not as a wing back.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Donacien on 18:33 - Dec 21 with 1420 viewsChrisd

Donacien on 18:30 - Dec 21 by Dubtractor

Yep, we seem to have a few of those in our squad. A team full of quality I keep getting told, don't make me laugh! I think we are getting confused with the definition of the word 'quality' and the large numbers in our squad.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 18:42]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Donacien on 20:56 - Dec 21 with 1224 viewshomer_123

Donacien on 18:31 - Dec 21 by pointofblue

God.. how f*cking depressing is that.

'He's ok at this level.'

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Donacien on 21:18 - Dec 21 with 1184 viewsBondiBlue

Donacien on 18:33 - Dec 21 by Dubtractor

He is just about passable as a defensive full back, but absolutely not as a wing back.

Agree with the OP about how it should have been him coming on for nsiala. He’s a centre-half turned full back so surely would be comfortable on one side of a back three. We obviously had a problem with their wingers last night and donacien, as a good one-on-one defender, surely would have stood a better chance when they were running at him.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Donacien on 21:30 - Dec 21 with 1139 viewslmfcblue

Donacien on 18:28 - Dec 21 by pointofblue

Bringing Donacien on would have allowed us to switch to a flat back four as well, rather than the mess that he created with Skuse playing as third centre back.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 18:28]

Yep perfect opportunity to change to a back 4 as we weren’t getting anything out of 3.5.2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024