Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only 5 points above 11th 19:07 - Dec 21 with 733 viewsSuperblue95

Good lord, that gap closed quickly didn’t it?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Only 5 points above 11th on 19:14 - Dec 21 with 703 viewsjas0999

We haven’t won a league game since early November - so no real surprise.
Only 5 points above 11th on 19:38 - Dec 21 with 657 viewsPinewoodblue

Form table, over 9 games, and we are 19th 11 pts adrift of Wycombe.

Let’s hope we are about to repeat the form in 91/92 season. Went into a home Boxing Day game dropping down the table after a poor run. Think we had around 35 pts from 23 games. Beat Charlton and went into win 9 out of 10.

Difference then was John Lyall knew his best eleven. We also played 5 FA cup gains while that run was on.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Only 5 points above 11th on 20:28 - Dec 21 with 570 viewsJDB23

I remember when people were mocked for saying they could see this coming and told to shut up because "we're 7 ahead of 3rd with a game in hand". Performances don't lie and long term habits don't change, we're only heading in one direction as it stands.
Only 5 points above 11th on 20:50 - Dec 21 with 512 viewsonlymehere

Only 5 points above 11th on 20:28 - Dec 21 by JDB23

I remember when people were mocked for saying they could see this coming and told to shut up because "we're 7 ahead of 3rd with a game in hand". Performances don't lie and long term habits don't change, we're only heading in one direction as it stands.

I hate to say I told you so but our form has been rubbish we should be well clear at the top given the chances we have had,but all this swapping and changing has cost us a good lead and pretty pi55 poor form.
I honestly don’t see us going up unless form changes and we play a settle eleven or we strengthen in January .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024