Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There was a lambert out banner at the game today... 01:06 - Dec 22 with 1094 viewsBiGDonnie

What the actual fcuk....

I used to want a manager out ASAP as a kid, but this is a bit of a joke.

How will something like that help the team?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 01:08 - Dec 22 with 1090 viewsMrTown

Seen with own eyes or is the same one as earlier that was doing the rounds which is actually from his time at Villa.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 01:10 - Dec 22 with 1079 viewsBiGDonnie

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 01:08 - Dec 22 by MrTown

Seen with own eyes or is the same one as earlier that was doing the rounds which is actually from his time at Villa.

Ah, I’m not sure. Saw it on Facebook and it was a big enough banner that would be easily seen at most league one grounds.

If it was the villa game, as you were...

COYBs

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 01:12 - Dec 22 with 1073 viewsMrTown

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 01:10 - Dec 22 by BiGDonnie

Ah, I’m not sure. Saw it on Facebook and it was a big enough banner that would be easily seen at most league one grounds.

If it was the villa game, as you were...

The one from earlier had 2 Aston Villa shirts in it.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 01:31 - Dec 22 with 1053 viewsTractorWood

Are you stating this as fact or the picture with Villa fans really obviously in it from 10 years ago?

Facebook and fact are not always the same thing.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 01:40 - Dec 22 with 1037 viewsBiGDonnie

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 01:31 - Dec 22 by TractorWood

Are you stating this as fact or the picture with Villa fans really obviously in it from 10 years ago?

Facebook and fact are not always the same thing.

I’d love to say if I was sober I’d have posted nothing.

But I can’t guarantee it.

Happy there wasn’t a banner though.

COYBs

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 05:50 - Dec 22 with 951 viewsIllinoisblue

Jesus wept, its a pic of Villa fans. Posted on FB by tw@t Itfc fans page for bantz presumably.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 10:07 - Dec 22 with 748 viewsallezlesbleus

There was a lambert out banner at the game today... on 05:50 - Dec 22 by Illinoisblue

Jesus wept, its a pic of Villa fans. Posted on FB by tw@t Itfc fans page for bantz presumably.

We do have our share of tw@t fans...…..fecking muppets.

For the record, I am not a massive fan of Lambert and his terrible rotation policy has to stop immediately, if we are going to get any sort of momentum back. But this sort of shoite doesn't help anyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024