Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swingers. 22:34 - Dec 22 with 814 viewsFixed_It

No, not you lot. The golf place in London. Seem to remember it being mentioned on here before, but can't remember the verdict. Worth going?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Swingers. on 22:44 - Dec 22 with 790 viewsReuser_is_God

I’ve been.

Had about 10 pints beforehand though so can’t actually tell you what it’s like.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Swingers. on 22:48 - Dec 22 with 781 viewsFunge

Nah, not really.

Very average mini-golf course, that you pay an utter fortune for, because its in the middle of the City.

Had a reasonably good burger from there tho.

3/10.
Swingers. on 22:59 - Dec 22 with 763 viewsvapour_trail

Swingers. on 22:48 - Dec 22 by Funge

Nah, not really.

Very average mini-golf course, that you pay an utter fortune for, because its in the middle of the City.

Had a reasonably good burger from there tho.

3/10.

I concur with my learned colleague.

Apparently there’s an axe throwing option in that neck of the woods too that one can embark on when six sheets to the wind.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Swingers. on 23:03 - Dec 22 with 755 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Depends on the occasion to be honest. Been a couple of times and it’s good fun but is pricey and the golf itself only takes about 25 mins if the course is quiet. There’s one in the west end too now.

Other similar alternatives are:

Urban Golf - can play on any of the worlds top golf courses on realistic simulators, using a full set of clubs. All with a good bar and decent food menu. The simulators are realistic, and if you’re not so great then you avoid the miles of walking and time wasted searching for your ball!

Putt Shack - like swingers but with some technology. A microchip in your ball calculates points based on how many shots you take, hitting certain checkpoints etc - really good.

Enjoy whichever you end up doing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024