Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe 21:57 - Dec 23 with 12960 viewsNthsuffolkblue

says it won't rule out taking further steps if required to deal with racism in football?

Perhaps he should get his own house in order first and perhaps then the racists won't feel so enabled.

https://krdo.com/sports/2019/12/23/uk-government-to-hold-talks-with-tottenham-ho

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:05 - Dec 23 with 6272 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Feel free to explain the downvotes. You don't find it ironic? You don't think the sentiment should be expressed? You don't believe his comments enable the racists? You don't accept he is clearly a racist and an Islamophobe?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:07 - Dec 23 with 6264 viewsfactual_blue

Is cummings both of those things then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:10 - Dec 23 with 6245 viewsvapour_trail

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:05 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Feel free to explain the downvotes. You don't find it ironic? You don't think the sentiment should be expressed? You don't believe his comments enable the racists? You don't accept he is clearly a racist and an Islamophobe?

Wouldn’t worry about it. Look at the state of who’s hitting the button.

Move on.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:13 - Dec 23 with 6250 viewsfactual_blue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:05 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:17 - Dec 23 with 6242 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:10 - Dec 23 by vapour_trail

Wouldn’t worry about it. Look at the state of who’s hitting the button.

Move on.

Not fussed about the down arrows but would prefer debate to ignorance.

If they could give a rational argument I would willingly listen but we are rapidly sleepwalking into fascism and too many people don't seem to give a monkey's.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:19 - Dec 23 with 6226 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:07 - Dec 23 by factual_blue

Is cummings both of those things then?

Cummings is far more evil in my opinion.

Ironically an unelected bureaucrat too.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:20 - Dec 23 with 6217 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:17 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

If they could give a rational argument I would willingly listen but we are rapidly sleepwalking into fascism and too many people don't seem to give a monkey's.

It's an interesting debate so far, Trequartista.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:24 - Dec 23 with 6207 viewsmonytowbray

Possibly because they don’t care. Nor does a large chunk of the country. It’s the straight white people who are victimised these days because someone’s pointed out they might need to update their viewpoints to 2019.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:29 - Dec 23 with 6181 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:24 - Dec 23 by monytowbray

Possibly because they don’t care. Nor does a large chunk of the country. It’s the straight white people who are victimised these days because someone’s pointed out they might need to update their viewpoints to 2019.

As a straight, white, Christian man I think there are some difficult times ahead if we are to live with the ethos of one of my heroes - Pastor Martin Niemoller.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/martin-niemoeller-first-they-c

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:30 - Dec 23 with 6175 viewsBackToRussia

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:17 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Five cowards. It's OK to be racist as long as you win.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:31 - Dec 23 with 6170 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:20 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's an interesting debate so far, Trequartista.

He’s good at that.

Song could sum up a few posters on here. Often it’s what you don’t say that carries the most weight.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:33 - Dec 23 with 6158 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:30 - Dec 23 by BackToRussia

Five cowards. It's OK to be racist as long as you win.

Still waiting for any one of them to point out what they disagree with.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:34 - Dec 23 with 6153 viewsTrequartista

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:31 - Dec 23 by monytowbray

He’s good at that.

Song could sum up a few posters on here. Often it’s what you don’t say that carries the most weight.

Are you saying anyone who disagrees with your posts is racist?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:35 - Dec 23 with 6144 viewsTrequartista

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:33 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Still waiting for any one of them to point out what they disagree with.

" sleepwalking into fascism"

i thought it was so obvious it didn't need explanation.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:36 - Dec 23 with 6146 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:34 - Dec 23 by Trequartista

Swerve!

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:36 - Dec 23 with 6140 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:35 - Dec 23 by Trequartista

SWERVE!!

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:36 - Dec 23 with 6138 viewshaynes_toe1

I'd rather they come out and say this than not.

The desperation to score political points from those whose vote did not win in the general election is alive and well, at least.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:37 - Dec 23 with 6136 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:34 - Dec 23 by Trequartista

Surely it depends on what you are disagreeing with.

If you are saying the things Johnson has said are acceptable then yes.

Difficult to know what you are disagreeing with. I have suggested a few possibilities but I would suggest each of them would sound rather racist.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe (n/t) on 22:37 - Dec 23 with 6137 viewsCokeIsKey

[Post edited 14 May 2022 14:37]

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:38 - Dec 23 with 6126 viewsTrequartista

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:36 - Dec 23 by monytowbray

Swerve!

A direct reply to your accusation is a swerve?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:39 - Dec 23 with 6125 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:35 - Dec 23 by Trequartista

Except that wasn't in the OP that you downvoted.

I think the OP and all the downvotes support the sleepwalking into fascism very evidently.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:40 - Dec 23 with 6120 viewsTrequartista

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:36 - Dec 23 by monytowbray

SWERVE!!

Again i directly answered the accusation. You seem to be losing it.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:40 - Dec 23 with 6120 viewsTrequartista

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:39 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Except that wasn't in the OP that you downvoted.

I think the OP and all the downvotes support the sleepwalking into fascism very evidently.

Where did you specify the OP?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:41 - Dec 23 with 6113 viewslowhouseblue

i'm afraid "we are rapidly sleepwalking into fascism" does come across as fairly juvenile / hysterical.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:43 - Dec 23 with 6100 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:40 - Dec 23 by Trequartista

Where did you specify the OP?

When I commented on your downvotes.

5 of you have done so and still failed to explain.

It may be obvious in your own minds. Several of us have made it very clear it isn't to us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024