Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe 21:57 - Dec 23 with 13052 viewsNthsuffolkblue

says it won't rule out taking further steps if required to deal with racism in football?

Perhaps he should get his own house in order first and perhaps then the racists won't feel so enabled.

https://krdo.com/sports/2019/12/23/uk-government-to-hold-talks-with-tottenham-ho

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:21 - Dec 24 with 689 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:16 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

I couldn't agree with this post more. Describing this government as fascist is actually quite insulting to the victims of real fascism.

Perhaps you should go tell that to the homeless people on our streets and the disabled people currently facing benefit sanctions, or the non-English non-White population who have been victims in growing hate crimes? I’m sure they’d change their mind.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:32 - Dec 24 with 669 viewsHerbivore

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 10:58 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

We've had this conversation before.
Fascism = concentration camps, forced labour, actual racial laws. A slight rise in morons is not a descent into fascism.

You're confusing Nazism with fascism.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe (n/t) on 11:44 - Dec 24 with 666 viewsCokeIsKey

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:21 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Perhaps you should go tell that to the homeless people on our streets and the disabled people currently facing benefit sanctions, or the non-English non-White population who have been victims in growing hate crimes? I’m sure they’d change their mind.

[Post edited 14 May 2022 14:39]

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:46 - Dec 24 with 663 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe (n/t) on 11:44 - Dec 24 by CokeIsKey

What you just said is pretty much fascist mate.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:55 - Dec 24 with 649 viewsCokeIsKey

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:46 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

What you just said is pretty much fascist mate.

S W E R V E

Seriously though, do you think that allowing anyone to migrate into the country will help with the overcrowded NHS, homelessness, and lack of benefits?

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 12:02 - Dec 24 with 637 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:55 - Dec 24 by CokeIsKey

S W E R V E

Seriously though, do you think that allowing anyone to migrate into the country will help with the overcrowded NHS, homelessness, and lack of benefits?

I think voting for a party that caused these issues with multiple cuts and safety nets removec and then blaming immigration based on what the press told you is a telltale sign of being a fascist. There is no swerve here.

Perhaps it’s time to remove your head from the sand and look in the mirror.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 12:02]

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 12:29 - Dec 24 with 615 viewsWD19

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 12:02 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

I think voting for a party that caused these issues with multiple cuts and safety nets removec and then blaming immigration based on what the press told you is a telltale sign of being a fascist. There is no swerve here.

Perhaps it’s time to remove your head from the sand and look in the mirror.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 12:02]

Look in the mirror, huh!?

Lets hope it catches on in 2020.....
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 12:34 - Dec 24 with 608 viewsjeera

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe (n/t) on 11:44 - Dec 24 by CokeIsKey

People can't just roll up and claim benefits.

Not the way you think anyway and I really wish people would stop saying this.

It hasn't been the case for quite some time now.

If people have valid reasons for not waning immigration then it's ok to explain why, but untruths repeated over and again is propaganda and ruins anything else you may want to say that may have any merit.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 12:37 - Dec 24 with 605 viewscrunchie1978

What is the point on this post?
Is it just to virtue signal?
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 12:41 - Dec 24 with 593 viewsHerbivore

People can't come here and claim benefits. If people come here to seek asylum they are not entitled to claim benefits. If they come here on a visa they are doing so to work or study and won't receive benefits. If they come here from the EU they are not entitled to benefits and have to prove they are financially self-sustaining for three months and they can be sent home if they aren't able to.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:00 - Dec 24 with 568 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:21 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

I saw one on twitter a couple of weeks ago where a Jewish man and his Son was verbally abuse on a train, root cause of that you could say was Corbyn and Labour supporters. Hopefully you'll take you head out of the sand and accept that
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:04 - Dec 24 with 559 viewsjeera

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:00 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

I saw one on twitter a couple of weeks ago where a Jewish man and his Son was verbally abuse on a train, root cause of that you could say was Corbyn and Labour supporters. Hopefully you'll take you head out of the sand and accept that

That doesn't even make sense you daft plum pudding.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:13 - Dec 24 with 549 viewsHerbivore

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:55 - Dec 24 by CokeIsKey

S W E R V E

Yes, because people who come here usually do so to work and pay taxes that keep the NHS running.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:38 - Dec 24 with 534 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:00 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

Labour aren’t in power.
Labour don’t have a two decade track record of racism.
The press don’t relay the racist undertones or hide Labour’s problems.
Labour is led my a man who has fought fascism, seeked peace and has been on the right side of history all his life.
Labour doesn’t have a problem with discrimination against black people, muslims, eastern Europeans, the LGBTQ community.
Labour didn’t drop an enquiry into racism issues within the party.
Labour’s policies aren’t designed to create nationalist divides and prevent CHILDREN from being reunited with their families.
Labour isn’t currently getting support and recruiting from the far right parties like Britain First and the EDL.

Would you like me to continue as to how your opinion is whataboutery rather than facing the issues you voted for?

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:46 - Dec 24 with 524 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:38 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Labour aren’t in power.
Labour don’t have a two decade track record of racism.
The press don’t relay the racist undertones or hide Labour’s problems.
Labour is led my a man who has fought fascism, seeked peace and has been on the right side of history all his life.
Labour doesn’t have a problem with discrimination against black people, muslims, eastern Europeans, the LGBTQ community.
Labour didn’t drop an enquiry into racism issues within the party.
Labour’s policies aren’t designed to create nationalist divides and prevent CHILDREN from being reunited with their families.
Labour isn’t currently getting support and recruiting from the far right parties like Britain First and the EDL.

Would you like me to continue as to how your opinion is whataboutery rather than facing the issues you voted for?

Labour has a leader who hasn't stopped the anti Jews in his party even though he said he would, which proves he hasn't fought fascism all his life, he couldnt even ban red Ken - factchecked

Labour along with the BNP the only party to be investigated by the EHRC.

You can keep your head in the stand if you want over Corbyn but those of us who keep it out of the sand know the true Corbyn.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:56 - Dec 24 with 518 viewsjeera

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:13 - Dec 24 by Herbivore

Yes, because people who come here usually do so to work and pay taxes that keep the NHS running.

Why has jacko77 down-voted this?

Why do some people hate facts so much?

Does it bother them they may have been wrong in their assumptions for so long and feel a little embarrassed?

Take it on board jacko. The truth is out there.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:04 - Dec 24 with 510 viewsDarth_Koont

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:46 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

Labour has a leader who hasn't stopped the anti Jews in his party even though he said he would, which proves he hasn't fought fascism all his life, he couldnt even ban red Ken - factchecked

You can keep your head in the stand if you want over Corbyn but those of us who keep it out of the sand know the true Corbyn.

If you believe all that then you'll believe anything ... oh look, a lying, right-wing government in power. Who'd have believed it?!

Pronouns: He/Him

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:10 - Dec 24 with 495 viewsfooters

All the bickering on here... tut tut.

Don't you all have families to be arguing with? For that is the true meaning of Christmas.

God bless you all. X

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:16 - Dec 24 with 492 viewsSwansea_Blue

S W E R V E

Put down the Mail/Express/Sun. It turns your brain to mush.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:22 - Dec 24 with 484 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:46 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

You appear to be brainwashed by the right wing press. Well done. You are a racist who thinks other people are racist and still won’t hold the party you voted for to account by posting whattaboutery instead.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:34 - Dec 24 with 469 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 12:37 - Dec 24 by crunchie1978

What is the point on this post?
Is it just to virtue signal?

That or to point out that we live in dangerous times where a government can say or do whatever it likes and go unchallenged.

Isn't it ironic that the PM is a racist Islamophobe and then wants to wade in to ensure racism is rooted out in football?

Don't you think he ought to get his own house in order?

Don't you get the feeling he simply says whatever will gain him popularity without any intention of carrying it out?

Of course, the answer is still "but Corbyn".

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:42 - Dec 24 with 463 viewsBlueNomad

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:44 - Dec 23 by Trequartista

I disagree with the premise that racist thugs at football are directly linked to Johnson's comments in articles in the telegraph 17 years ago. i posted in detail about this either earlier today or yesterday, but i just thought i'd disagree rather than go through it all again.

2018-19: “Piccaninnies”, “letter boxes”, “bank robbers”..........
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:45 - Dec 24 with 457 viewsBlueNomad

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:50 - Dec 23 by blueM3

I somehow managed to downvote this by mistake.

I think the original post seems to come across as a labour voter looking to score points over the tory voters. I personally don't think Boris' views or previous statements can be seen to be worse than those of corbyn.

So all in all the original post is just looking for an argument surely? All personal kpinioms of course and im not looking to justify any racism.

Please quote Corbyn’s alleged racist comments
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:45 - Dec 24 with 457 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:42 - Dec 24 by BlueNomad

2018-19: “Piccaninnies”, “letter boxes”, “bank robbers”..........

It might be handy if someone could link where he did actually say them. Not sure he did say all of those in the last year or so.

I still haven't had an answer to how long ago constitutes being irrelevant, either. I guess it's a bit like Norwich fans deciding history doesn't count.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:48 - Dec 24 with 451 viewsWD19

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:45 - Dec 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

It might be handy if someone could link where he did actually say them. Not sure he did say all of those in the last year or so.

I still haven't had an answer to how long ago constitutes being irrelevant, either. I guess it's a bit like Norwich fans deciding history doesn't count.

The piccanninie stuff was a 'satirical' Telegraph column in 2002. Letterbox stuff in 2018.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024