Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe 21:57 - Dec 23 with 13014 viewsNthsuffolkblue

says it won't rule out taking further steps if required to deal with racism in football?

Perhaps he should get his own house in order first and perhaps then the racists won't feel so enabled.

https://krdo.com/sports/2019/12/23/uk-government-to-hold-talks-with-tottenham-ho

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:53 - Dec 24 with 968 viewsBlueNomad

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 10:58 - Dec 24 by 26_Paz

We've had this conversation before.
Fascism = concentration camps, forced labour, actual racial laws. A slight rise in morons is not a descent into fascism.

Mussolini wasn’t particularly known for racism.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:55 - Dec 24 with 970 viewscrunchie1978

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:34 - Dec 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

That or to point out that we live in dangerous times where a government can say or do whatever it likes and go unchallenged.

Isn't it ironic that the PM is a racist Islamophobe and then wants to wade in to ensure racism is rooted out in football?

Don't you think he ought to get his own house in order?

Don't you get the feeling he simply says whatever will gain him popularity without any intention of carrying it out?

Of course, the answer is still "but Corbyn".

I think your view on the prime minister and his government is a very blinkered one.
I dont believe they are racist neither do a vast majority who voted for them.
If he was to banish half his front bench for Islamophobia I doubt you'd still be happy.....of course he'd struggle to banish the other half.
You wont get a "but corbyn" from me....I'm a firm believer in being able to criticize a regime and religion without being labelled for it!
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:09 - Dec 24 with 947 viewslowhouseblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:15 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

I think we’re slowly starting to unravel the real reason you didn’t like Labour shifting further left...

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2017/01/31/the-12-early-warning-signs-of-fascism/
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 11:16]

yes it's true i have become increasingly fed up with the simplistic, easy, intolerant, cliches chanted by some of the virtue wavers on the left. there gets a point when nodding along with absolute nonsense because it's 'left wing' absolute nonsense ceases to be fun.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:14 - Dec 24 with 938 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:55 - Dec 24 by crunchie1978

I think your view on the prime minister and his government is a very blinkered one.
I dont believe they are racist neither do a vast majority who voted for them.
If he was to banish half his front bench for Islamophobia I doubt you'd still be happy.....of course he'd struggle to banish the other half.
You wont get a "but corbyn" from me....I'm a firm believer in being able to criticize a regime and religion without being labelled for it!

Oh. "Not a racist", he just likes to say racist things. I accept that many who voted for him don't see him as racist. I am just unsure how they square that circle.

If it's because they don't see saying racist things as racist that's worrying. If it's because they don't see what he said as racist that's worrying. If it's because they don't care that's worrying.

Please set my mind at rest and explain why he is not a racist.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:19 - Dec 24 with 931 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:09 - Dec 24 by lowhouseblue

yes it's true i have become increasingly fed up with the simplistic, easy, intolerant, cliches chanted by some of the virtue wavers on the left. there gets a point when nodding along with absolute nonsense because it's 'left wing' absolute nonsense ceases to be fun.

Suppose it’s easier to blame the left than ask yourself why you hold your views.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:39 - Dec 24 with 921 viewsDarth_Koont

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:09 - Dec 24 by lowhouseblue

But it's not absolute nonsense is it? However the left is painted in the UK by the media and by vacuums like yourself doesn't make it true.

Over the years, we seem to have developed a narrow and rightward-pointing American political compass rather than a more objective European one.

Pronouns: He/Him

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:42 - Dec 24 with 914 viewslowhouseblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:19 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Suppose it’s easier to blame the left than ask yourself why you hold your views.

i guess part of the reason i hold my views is the utter failure the left to offer any opposition to the tories. the worst defeat since 1935 would probably make many people stop and think. or not.

but, it's 9 lessons and carols and peace to all men. merry christmas.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:47 - Dec 24 with 905 viewsWD19

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:19 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

As a wise man once said, "perhaps it’s time to remove your head from the sand and look in the mirror."
Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:52 - Dec 24 with 899 viewstractordownsouth

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe (n/t) on 22:37 - Dec 23 by CokeIsKey

[Post edited 14 May 2022 14:37]

Where have the Tories " genuinely tried to prevent a form of racism?"

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 16:12 - Dec 24 with 888 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 15:42 - Dec 24 by lowhouseblue

i guess part of the reason i hold my views is the utter failure the left to offer any opposition to the tories. the worst defeat since 1935 would probably make many people stop and think. or not.

but, it's 9 lessons and carols and peace to all men. merry christmas.

The left lost so I am going to become a racism enabler. Seems logical.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 16:17 - Dec 24 with 884 viewslowhouseblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 16:12 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

yes that's exactly what i said. well done.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 16:21 - Dec 24 with 879 viewsDarth_Koont

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 16:12 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Lowers' response to Corbyn was to become a Brexit Party spokesman.

Makes sense.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 16:24 - Dec 24 with 870 viewslowhouseblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 16:21 - Dec 24 by Darth_Koont

Lowers' response to Corbyn was to become a Brexit Party spokesman.

Makes sense.

jeez, the bubble in which you reside is the weirdest of them all. but i wish you, and all your bubble co-residents, a merry christmas and a pious new year.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:04 - Dec 24 with 851 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 16:24 - Dec 24 by lowhouseblue

jeez, the bubble in which you reside is the weirdest of them all. but i wish you, and all your bubble co-residents, a merry christmas and a pious new year.

Dunno, spending a few years spreading anti-Labour propaganda to aid the most dangerous and bigoted PM we’ve ever had into absolute control and then sitting on the fence is a fairy odd bubble in itself.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:18 - Dec 24 with 840 viewsOldsmoker

Just look across the pond at the USA to see how BloJob will deal with issues.
When Trump is accused of racism he says "I am the least racist person".
When Trump is accused of lying he says "That's fake news".
When Trump is accused of anti-semitism he says "I'm the least anti-jewish person in this room". He said that to a Jewish reporter.
Attack the messenger and not the message is a proven way to win an argument.

Blojob will follow suit and accuse his accusers.
If you have a problem with BloJob being racist then you're the problem because BloJob doesn't think he's racist.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:26 - Dec 24 with 822 viewsDarth_Koont

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 16:24 - Dec 24 by lowhouseblue

Thinking the UK can be a better place to live, for those who need support and for the younger generation, is living in a bubble!?

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year yourself. And maybe open your eyes and your narrow party political mind - it will be 2020 after all.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:31 - Dec 24 with 814 viewsOxford_Blue

Johnson supported women’s right to wear the burka if you actually bothered to read the article.

He also supported same sex marriage and presided as a popular mayor twice over a very ethnically diverse city.

Please stop making things up based on your particular bias.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:41 - Dec 24 with 805 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:31 - Dec 24 by Oxford_Blue

Johnson supported women’s right to wear the burka if you actually bothered to read the article.

He also supported same sex marriage and presided as a popular mayor twice over a very ethnically diverse city.

Please stop making things up based on your particular bias.

Nope, Johnson’s writing on these topics screams of “I’m not racist but...” where he tries to understand the actual issue whilst ironically fuelling it.

He’s the political equivalent of saying the N word to a black person and then saying “Well I’ve got a black mate and he doesn’t mind me saying it.”

As for his run as Mayor, even Johnson, as inept as he is, would struggle to mess up managing one of the highest public budget places in the UK. Although saying that, he still managed to give a sports stadium away to a rich football club at the taxpayer’s expense and waste £20m+ on a vanity bridge project he was told would be doomed from day one. He was also very lucky that his “lovable buffoon with silly hair and theatrics” covered for the the much more ruthless, opportunistic, narcissistic and lying b@stard we are discovering he truly is in the last 4 years.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 17:46]

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:42 - Dec 24 with 798 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 14:22 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

You appear to be brainwashed by the right wing press. Well done. You are a racist who thinks other people are racist and still won’t hold the party you voted for to account by posting whattaboutery instead.

And you are anti jew who voted for and an anti jew party and brainwashed by momentum propaganda. I suggest you spend the next 5 years trying to build a Labour party that can offer something other than 1970s policies.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:48 - Dec 24 with 795 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:42 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

And you are anti jew who voted for and an anti jew party and brainwashed by momentum propaganda. I suggest you spend the next 5 years trying to build a Labour party that can offer something other than 1970s policies.

Please point to evidence that I am anti-Jewish? Using the term “Jew” instantly makes me believe you have very little self-awareness and probably hold more dangerous views than you realise.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:50 - Dec 24 with 790 viewsjeera

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:42 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

You should edit that mate - too much.

You don't just go about making those accusations wildly.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:51 - Dec 24 with 787 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:48 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Please point to evidence that I am anti-Jewish? Using the term “Jew” instantly makes me believe you have very little self-awareness and probably hold more dangerous views than you realise.

You called me racist point to were I was racist, if you're happy to sling our lies be prepared for people to question you.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:54 - Dec 24 with 783 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:51 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

You called me racist point to were I was racist, if you're happy to sling our lies be prepared for people to question you.

Would you like us to go digging through your posts? Or even read back this thread? You’ve literally been presented evidence (not accusations, hard evidence of written word) of the Tory party having a racism problem and have brushed it off/defended it.

Sometimes it’s what you don’t say that can be the most damning.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:10 - Dec 24 with 758 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:54 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Would you like us to go digging through your posts? Or even read back this thread? You’ve literally been presented evidence (not accusations, hard evidence of written word) of the Tory party having a racism problem and have brushed it off/defended it.

Sometimes it’s what you don’t say that can be the most damning.

That doesnt make me a racist, you know it was a lie and now you're trying to backtrack. I dont give a shlt about you or your lies but you're so blinded by momentum propaganda it's a joke.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:14 - Dec 24 with 750 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:10 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

That doesnt make me a racist, you know it was a lie and now you're trying to backtrack. I dont give a shlt about you or your lies but you're so blinded by momentum propaganda it's a joke.

Where is the lie and backtracking specifically in that post? As I cannot see it.

Feel like I’ll be posting that song a lot in 2020.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 18:16]

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024