Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe 21:57 - Dec 23 with 13018 viewsNthsuffolkblue

says it won't rule out taking further steps if required to deal with racism in football?

Perhaps he should get his own house in order first and perhaps then the racists won't feel so enabled.

https://krdo.com/sports/2019/12/23/uk-government-to-hold-talks-with-tottenham-ho

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:17 - Dec 24 with 695 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:14 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Where is the lie and backtracking specifically in that post? As I cannot see it.

Feel like I’ll be posting that song a lot in 2020.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 18:16]

Calling me a racist is a lie, where is your evidence?
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:19 - Dec 24 with 691 viewsTerra_Farma

Here we go again.

Go shave your Corbyn beard if you are bored.

This forum is seriously giving me the hump.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:22 - Dec 24 with 681 viewsjeera

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:19 - Dec 24 by Terra_Farma

Here we go again.

Go shave your Corbyn beard if you are bored.

This forum is seriously giving me the hump.

Merry Xmas buh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:23 - Dec 24 with 680 viewsTerra_Farma

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 22:10 - Dec 23 by vapour_trail

Wouldn’t worry about it. Look at the state of who’s hitting the button.

Move on.

You really are a self righteous end of bells VT.

You crack me up !!
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:24 - Dec 24 with 679 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:17 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

Calling me a racist is a lie, where is your evidence?

Your recent posts on here seem to be intent on shifting away from racist accusations and playing whattaboutery with anti-Semitism without addressing the issues in front of you. You even managed to do it on a thread about monkey noises aimed at black footballers. You also seem intent on defending the previous comments of Boris Johnson.

As I said, it’s sometimes what you don’t say. Racist/Racism defender/Racism enabler - they’re all the same to me.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:24 - Dec 24 with 676 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:23 - Dec 24 by Terra_Farma

You crack me up !!

He is but at least he isn’t a bit racist.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:25 - Dec 24 with 674 viewsTerra_Farma

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:22 - Dec 24 by jeera

Merry Xmas buh.

Thanks pumpkin x
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:27 - Dec 24 with 665 viewsDarth_Koont

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:42 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

And you are anti jew who voted for and an anti jew party and brainwashed by momentum propaganda. I suggest you spend the next 5 years trying to build a Labour party that can offer something other than 1970s policies.

That's just silly on every level.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:29 - Dec 24 with 660 viewsTerra_Farma

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:24 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

He is but at least he isn’t a bit racist.

I don't know someone purely based on their posts on a forum callis.

I know myself, and I know what I stand for and believe in, and i'm very comfortable with that.

Not that I need to explain myself to you.................I can guarantee you, I am no racist.

No surely it's your bedtime wee man?
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:31 - Dec 24 with 655 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:29 - Dec 24 by Terra_Farma

I don't know someone purely based on their posts on a forum callis.

I know myself, and I know what I stand for and believe in, and i'm very comfortable with that.

Not that I need to explain myself to you.................I can guarantee you, I am no racist.

No surely it's your bedtime wee man?

Was a general comment on this thread rather than you directly, I’m not too familiar with your username.

But nice reply snowflake ;)

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:33 - Dec 24 with 652 viewsTerra_Farma

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:31 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Was a general comment on this thread rather than you directly, I’m not too familiar with your username.

But nice reply snowflake ;)

Thanks sweet lips.

Have a lovely Xmas

x
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:34 - Dec 24 with 647 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:24 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Your recent posts on here seem to be intent on shifting away from racist accusations and playing whattaboutery with anti-Semitism without addressing the issues in front of you. You even managed to do it on a thread about monkey noises aimed at black footballers. You also seem intent on defending the previous comments of Boris Johnson.

As I said, it’s sometimes what you don’t say. Racist/Racism defender/Racism enabler - they’re all the same to me.

So no evidence just a false (lie) theory, not surprised really based on a lot of the stuff you post.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:35 - Dec 24 with 647 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:34 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

So no evidence just a false (lie) theory, not surprised really based on a lot of the stuff you post.

What part of that post isn’t evidence?

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:41 - Dec 24 with 631 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:35 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

What part of that post isn’t evidence?

You haven't given any evidence of a racist comment I've made.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:42 - Dec 24 with 630 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:41 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

You haven't given any evidence of a racist comment I've made.

The concept of steering away from racism is a bit of a foreign concept to you isn’t it?

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:48 - Dec 24 with 622 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:42 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

The concept of steering away from racism is a bit of a foreign concept to you isn’t it?

Clearly making false accusations about people isnt a foreign concept to you.

The irony of you claiming the right wing press make false accusations about Corbyn and you happy to adopt the same approach as the right wing press.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:52 - Dec 24 with 619 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:48 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

Clearly making false accusations about people isnt a foreign concept to you.

The irony of you claiming the right wing press make false accusations about Corbyn and you happy to adopt the same approach as the right wing press.

The OP has asked you to justify your stance and you’ve swerved for 6 pages. Your recent posts on anything similar is the same.

At best, you are an aplogist and enabler of racism. At worst, you are a racist who is not willing to condemn or fight the actions of the PM and his party.

This isn’t a complicated matter and could have been dealt with in your first response, but here we are.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:59 - Dec 24 with 608 viewsvapour_trail

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:23 - Dec 24 by Terra_Farma

You crack me up !!

Peace and goodwill to you too mate.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 19:01 - Dec 24 with 610 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 18:52 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

The OP has asked you to justify your stance and you’ve swerved for 6 pages. Your recent posts on anything similar is the same.

At best, you are an aplogist and enabler of racism. At worst, you are a racist who is not willing to condemn or fight the actions of the PM and his party.

This isn’t a complicated matter and could have been dealt with in your first response, but here we are.

Yes here we are and you are swerving the point about providing evidence after accusing me of being a racist.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 19:03 - Dec 24 with 610 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 19:01 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

Yes here we are and you are swerving the point about providing evidence after accusing me of being a racist.

Is you not willing to condemn this behaviour not evidence then? Again, you are failing to understand what you are complicit in. Keeping your mouth shut often says more than opening it.

I’ve said this several times now and I think you are ignoring the point as deep down you know acknowledging it may raise some questions to ask of yourself.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 19:17 - Dec 24 with 591 viewsBloomBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 19:03 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Is you not willing to condemn this behaviour not evidence then? Again, you are failing to understand what you are complicit in. Keeping your mouth shut often says more than opening it.

I’ve said this several times now and I think you are ignoring the point as deep down you know acknowledging it may raise some questions to ask of yourself.

Not opening your mouth doesn't constitute anything and you know it, if not Corbyn refusing to say sorry on the Andrew Neil show would also prove something. The fact is you made up a lie, a false accusation. I'm starting to think you work for one of the red top newspapers. Enjoy your evening I'm not going to waste anymore time on your false accusation as clearly you're principles dont include apologising
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 19:20 - Dec 24 with 593 viewsmonytowbray

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 19:17 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

Not opening your mouth doesn't constitute anything and you know it, if not Corbyn refusing to say sorry on the Andrew Neil show would also prove something. The fact is you made up a lie, a false accusation. I'm starting to think you work for one of the red top newspapers. Enjoy your evening I'm not going to waste anymore time on your false accusation as clearly you're principles dont include apologising

You continue to prove my point. Thanks, racist.

TWTD never forgets…

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 19:22 - Dec 24 with 583 viewslowhouseblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 17:04 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Dunno, spending a few years spreading anti-Labour propaganda to aid the most dangerous and bigoted PM we’ve ever had into absolute control and then sitting on the fence is a fairy odd bubble in itself.

those years were spent explaining in some detail what the outcome was going to be. just saying.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 20:56 - Dec 24 with 540 viewsMillsey

Isn’t it ironic I’ve made £2k since Boris got in on my pension!!! Just saying 😁
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 20:57 - Dec 24 with 538 viewsblueM3

I can see why someone would have reported this thread. Mainly because it's just a boring load of mud slinging on a football forum that's just never going to end.

Everyone really needs to just grow up. Take to a politics forum rather than fishing for likes on a football forum. 😴😴😴
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024