Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 11:36 - Dec 24 with 978 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jarvis has it right.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 11:50 - Dec 24 with 945 viewsmonytowbray

His voice grates on me though.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 17:07 - Dec 24 with 886 viewsBrixtonBlue

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 11:50 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

His voice grates on me though.

I'm sure the feeling would be mutual!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 17:10 - Dec 24 with 880 viewsSuperfrans

Christmas Number one was announced last Friday. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 17:10 - Dec 24 with 880 viewsTractorCam

If that's the song there was the Facebook campaign for, it came 46th! Not too bad....

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 17:58 - Dec 24 with 858 viewsmonytowbray

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 17:07 - Dec 24 by BrixtonBlue

I'm sure the feeling would be mutual!

Lyrically he’s clever and a likeable bloke but dunno, he sounds like the local p1sshead towards the end of karaoke night.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 08:44 - Dec 25 with 799 viewsBrixtonBlue

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 17:58 - Dec 24 by monytowbray

Lyrically he’s clever and a likeable bloke but dunno, he sounds like the local p1sshead towards the end of karaoke night.

I'd say that's a better description for Shane MacGowan!

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 09:05 - Dec 25 with 788 viewsfabian_illness

Simply awful.

Community service for using the ‘C’ word multiple times.

My Nan used to love Pulp, but I could never play her this on her matsui mini hifi.
Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 08:55 - Dec 26 with 647 viewsdickie

Don't know if anyone's posted this, but this should be the Xmas no.1 on 17:10 - Dec 24 by TractorCam

If that's the song there was the Facebook campaign for, it came 46th! Not too bad....

It's apparently predicted to be up to number 2 for the first week chart of January so the campaign has changed. Just bought it - plus he's donated the profits to Shelter. I have met Jarvis Cocker and he was incredibly friendly, warm and generous with his time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024