Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital 12:50 - Dec 24 with 1253 viewsartsbossbeard

How bad must he have looked on the way in?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 12:54 - Dec 24 with 1236 viewsCoastalblue

He looks a hell of a lot better than I will at 98!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:03 - Dec 24 with 1204 viewsBloomBlue

Hanging on to get his telegram from the Queen on reaching 100
The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:11 - Dec 24 with 1183 viewsgerryitfc

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:03 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

Hanging on to get his telegram from the Queen on reaching 100

If he gets to a hundred I'll eat my pants.
The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:15 - Dec 24 with 1178 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I didn't really think it was in the Christmas spirit showing close up flash photography of a 98 year old leaving hospital. Of course he's not going to look great.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:21 - Dec 24 with 1173 viewsWD19

He is 98. Just been in hospital for a couple of days. He walked to a 4x4 and clambered into the front seat, remembering to stop en route and thank the staff.

I'll take that at 98.
The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:31 - Dec 24 with 1144 viewsBluefish

He looks like he has spent a night with Caroline Flack

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:33 - Dec 24 with 1140 viewsBloomBlue

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:31 - Dec 24 by Bluefish

Who hasn't?
The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:36 - Dec 24 with 1135 viewsReuser_is_God

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:33 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

Who hasn't?

Me.

& I'm glad I haven't, absolute dog.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:47 - Dec 24 with 1112 viewsMJallday

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:33 - Dec 24 by BloomBlue

Who hasn't?

I have, had a banging headache after though...

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 15:24 - Dec 24 with 1019 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:11 - Dec 24 by gerryitfc

If he gets to a hundred I'll eat my pants.

Post bookmarked.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 16:31 - Dec 24 with 959 viewsartsbossbeard

The pictures of HRH Phil leaving the hospital on 13:31 - Dec 24 by Bluefish

I'd be happy with that.

Sleep with one eye open afterwards, naturally.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024