Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballer in decent bloke shocker! 12:53 - Dec 24 with 843 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/inspirational-young

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Footballer in decent bloke shocker! on 13:45 - Dec 24 with 750 viewsHipsterectomy

I saw a video the other day of Duncan Ferguson celebrating at full time by shaking hands with and kissing fans in wheelchairs

[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 13:46]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Footballer in decent bloke shocker! on 13:59 - Dec 24 with 729 viewsfactual_blue

Footballer in decent bloke shocker! on 13:45 - Dec 24 by Hipsterectomy

I saw a video the other day of Duncan Ferguson celebrating at full time by shaking hands with and kissing fans in wheelchairs

[Post edited 24 Dec 2019 13:46]

Decent people at Everton. A guy I worked with for a while was, like his late father, a big Everton fan.

His father's ashes had been scattered at Everton, and there are plaques all around the pitch commemorating him and the others whose ashes are scattered. He gets a free ticket for the match nearest his father's death every year, and the opportunity to go up close to the memorial.

Take note ITFC. You miss so many of these opportunities.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Footballer in decent bloke shocker! on 16:16 - Dec 24 with 617 viewsartsbossbeard

Footballer in decent bloke shocker! on 13:59 - Dec 24 by factual_blue

Decent people at Everton. A guy I worked with for a while was, like his late father, a big Everton fan.

His father's ashes had been scattered at Everton, and there are plaques all around the pitch commemorating him and the others whose ashes are scattered. He gets a free ticket for the match nearest his father's death every year, and the opportunity to go up close to the memorial.

Take note ITFC. You miss so many of these opportunities.

Proper football club.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Footballer in decent bloke shocker! on 17:01 - Dec 24 with 553 viewsBlueBadger

Footballer in decent bloke shocker! on 16:16 - Dec 24 by artsbossbeard

Proper football club.

Pffft. I bet their manager has NEVER bought The Fans a beer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024