Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon Prime. 23:05 - Dec 24 with 1319 viewsFixed_It

Pretty impressive. Ordered goods at 8.00pm last night - delivered to my door by 10.00am this morning. Can't really beat that. Just wish they paid their taxes.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Amazon Prime. on 23:07 - Dec 24 with 1307 viewsvapour_trail

Keep ordering and wishing, and I’m sure they will.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Amazon Prime. on 23:07 - Dec 24 with 1311 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did free delivery for non-prime customers too. (Although it defaulted to a free trial, the free delivery remained valid when the trial was removed.)

I would happily pay a little more to use them if they paid their taxes. They are very good at what they do.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Amazon Prime. on 23:13 - Dec 24 with 1284 viewsjeera

Several small children died to make that happen*

Merry Xmas.

*This might not be entirely true.

But at least a kitten or 2.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Amazon Prime. on 23:41 - Dec 24 with 1248 viewsfactual_blue

Amazon Prime. on 23:07 - Dec 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Did free delivery for non-prime customers too. (Although it defaulted to a free trial, the free delivery remained valid when the trial was removed.)

I would happily pay a little more to use them if they paid their taxes. They are very good at what they do.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/amazon-shopper-shocked-xmas

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Amazon Prime. on 00:26 - Dec 25 with 1198 viewsCoastalblue

I ordered something small, less than a fiver as a stocking filler for the other half and it was supposed to arrive by the 17th.

realising it hadn't I emailed when I got home from Scotland Sunday and to their credit they actually next dayed it by DPD and it arrived this morning. They might be dubious in some fo their practises (the adverts disputing working practises were interesting this year) but as said above, they are very, very good at what they do.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Amazon Prime. on 12:03 - Dec 26 with 778 viewsBent_double

For the second year running, I didn't order a single thing from Amazon or indeed anywhere else online, bought everything local (ish).

I know it's futile, and probably cost me more, but I'm happy not to have helped mega-rich companies and their billionaire owners get even richer.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024