Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calling all Amercian Football fans... 11:40 - Dec 25 with 1123 viewsChrisd

Which conference is stronger, the AFC or NFC?

Currently, the play off picture as it stands:

AFC / NFC
1. Baltimore Ravens / 1. San Francisco 49ers
2. New England Patriots / 2. Green Bay Packers
3. Kansas City Chiefs / 3. New Orleans Saints
4. Houston Texans / 4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Buffalo Bills / 5. Seattle Seahawks
6. Tennessee Titans / 6. Minnesota Vikings

There is some really good depth, but which conference do you think is the better one? Whose going to win the Super Bowl overall?

[Post edited 25 Dec 2019 11:41]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 11:43 - Dec 25 with 1106 viewsitfcjoe

NFC stronger, but think the Ravens will win it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 12:01 - Dec 25 with 1084 viewsIllinoisblue

Not sure there’s much in it. Any given Sunday and all that. Just hope the Patriots don’t win it again

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 12:07 - Dec 25 with 1082 viewsChrisd

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 12:01 - Dec 25 by Illinoisblue

Not sure there’s much in it. Any given Sunday and all that. Just hope the Patriots don’t win it again

Baltimore are looking good and have already done a number over the Patriots, but Bill Belichick knows how to get his sides over the line when it really matters. I'm like you Illinoisblue, I don't want New England to win it again, however you can't help begrudgingly admire what they have achieved since Brady became first choice QB.

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 14:26 - Dec 25 with 1035 viewsfloridablue

I don't think there's much chance but if the Vikings make it to the Bowl then there's going to be one heck of a maxed out credit card in this household and it won't be mine!! My die hard partner has lived for that moment all her life and with it being here in Florida she'll make every effort to get hold of a ticket. She's also trying to pick up one for this weekends Vikings v Bears game when she flys back for her family Xmas. I'm going for an NFC winner this year.
Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 14:58 - Dec 25 with 1020 viewsjudespiveyg

As long as the Eagles get destroyed by the Niners/Seahawks in the wild card I'm not too fussed. I'll go with a Chiefs vs Saints SB with the Saints to win.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 17:59 - Dec 25 with 926 viewsMaySixth

AFC

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 07:44 - Dec 26 with 797 viewsElephantintheRoom

NFC is FAR stronger at present as you can see from the relative strength of the teams in it. NFC has six possible superbowl winners this year - the AFC has two, To extrapolate strength and form into the play offs is a dangerous business though as home seeding and a rest week bestow huge advantages on the recipients. (And an easy division such as the Patriots have had for a decade also helps enormously)

That;s not to say that one or two of the AFC teams arent pretty good - but only the Ravens compare to the six NFC teams this year.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 08:56 - Dec 26 with 772 viewsChrisd

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 07:44 - Dec 26 by ElephantintheRoom

NFC is FAR stronger at present as you can see from the relative strength of the teams in it. NFC has six possible superbowl winners this year - the AFC has two, To extrapolate strength and form into the play offs is a dangerous business though as home seeding and a rest week bestow huge advantages on the recipients. (And an easy division such as the Patriots have had for a decade also helps enormously)

That;s not to say that one or two of the AFC teams arent pretty good - but only the Ravens compare to the six NFC teams this year.

The Eagles or Cowboys, whomever progresses from the NFC East, look poor sides. Nevertheless, the others do look very decent.

Login to get fewer ads

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 10:34 - Dec 26 with 746 viewsBlueBadger

Which one has the most spent on adverts? That's the strongest one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Calling all Amercian Football fans... on 10:49 - Dec 26 with 738 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

Being a long time Bears fan I really hope the (fudge) Packers fall at the first hurdle and to a lesser extent the Vikings!

I'd like the Saints to win but overcoming either the Pats / Ravens / Chiefs to get their hands on the trophy will be a hard ask for any NFC side.

Blog: This Might Rub You Up the Wrong Way, it Might Not!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024