Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Slave got a drone from Auntie Slave... 14:01 - Dec 25 with 678 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....kids today....what do they know...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Junior Slave got a drone from Auntie Slave... on 16:54 - Dec 25 with 587 viewslongtimefan

I had one of them as a kid. Never could master the landing.
Junior Slave got a drone from Auntie Slave... on 09:47 - Dec 26 with 461 viewsGeoffSentence

Junior Slave got a drone from Auntie Slave... on 16:54 - Dec 25 by longtimefan

I had one of them as a kid. Never could master the landing.

I got one for Christmas. It was broken by Christmas night.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Junior Slave got a drone from Auntie Slave... on 10:15 - Dec 26 with 442 viewsfactual_blue

*Some joke about him also being the son of a drone...*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Junior Slave got a drone from Auntie Slave... on 10:34 - Dec 26 with 433 viewsagentp

I had one of those too - always wanted to fly as a kid but never managed it and then grew too much.

Last summer, I was at Kemble - my employers have two helicopters and I was sat drinking coffee waiting for a lift to Berlin. Anyway, this plane landed and a girl a little more than 5' tall got out and came in the cafe for coffee. We asked her how old she was - she looked really young, and she said she was 16 and had flown up from Devon and was on her way to [can't remember] but it was near the M25 somewhere if I remember. We were pretty shocked.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024