Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D 10:23 - Dec 26 with 1586 viewsdelias_cheesy_flaps

Fingers crossed we put on a good attacking performance today!

Blog: This Might Rub You Up the Wrong Way, it Might Not!

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 10:25 - Dec 26 with 1581 viewsBluefish

Just apologise on behalf of the fan base

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 13:48 - Dec 26 with 1442 viewsBlueySwede

Tell him there is a player named Luka Modrić out there.
I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 14:37 - Dec 26 with 1365 viewsBLUEBEAT

Just approach, shake hands and say “Delia’s cheesy flaps” whilst maintaining eye contact throughout.

Poll: W or W

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 14:57 - Dec 26 with 1337 viewshampstead_blue

Just say thanks for all the money he's put into the club

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 15:25 - Dec 26 with 1294 viewsjeera

And tell him we don't even get a widget in this league.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 15:27 - Dec 26 with 1285 viewsOxford_Blue

Apologise that despite him putting in £5-10m of his own cash every year to prevent the club going out of existence, some of our fans think he doesn’t invest enough.
I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 16:37 - Dec 26 with 1167 viewsRyorry

Ask him - if he'd been a diehard fan of ITFC for the past 40 years, what would he say now to their current owner?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 16:43 - Dec 26 with 1135 viewsMJallday

Ask him what his favourite cheese is

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 1101 viewsmrshallisfit

Slip out of the match. Locate his helicopter. Loosen the wingnuts on the main blades.
I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 16:53 - Dec 26 with 1090 viewsfooters

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 16:51 - Dec 26 by mrshallisfit

Slip out of the match. Locate his helicopter. Loosen the wingnuts on the main blades.

Given fairly recent events, think that's not in the best taste, dear chap.

Just a game.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1081 viewsjeera

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D on 16:53 - Dec 26 by footers

Given fairly recent events, think that's not in the best taste, dear chap.

Just a game.

Thought the same tbh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024