Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow stream for today's game? 12:33 - Dec 26 with 1402 viewssmithy91

Anyone know games today are on red button/ifollow video?
Ifollow stream for today's game? on 12:47 - Dec 26 with 1380 viewsWestover

I will be watching on Ifollow from here in the Algarve.😎.
Ifollow stream for today's game? on 13:45 - Dec 26 with 1322 viewsmichaeldownunder

Says it will be on just before kick off, usl get the radio preview about 20 min before the start, here in Oz
Ifollow stream for today's game? on 14:24 - Dec 26 with 1273 viewstractorian

Seems to be available to watch on ifollow video in UK.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 14:37]
Ifollow stream for today's game? on 14:36 - Dec 26 with 1241 viewshampstead_blue

Apparently it's on the ifollow app to watch the it's so poor in it's usability.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 14:40 - Dec 26 with 1232 viewstractorian

Ground not looking that full at present - 20 mins to go.
Ifollow stream for today's game? on 14:44 - Dec 26 with 1222 viewshampstead_blue

Is it on ifollow video?
It says you can buy a pass 30 minutes from kick off but when I use the process it tells me too it says 'you need to buy a match pass'

Such a poor app

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 14:46 - Dec 26 with 1219 viewstractorian

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 14:44 - Dec 26 by hampstead_blue

Is it on ifollow video?
It says you can buy a pass 30 minutes from kick off but when I use the process it tells me too it says 'you need to buy a match pass'

Such a poor app

I'm watching it through ifollow on a desktop machine.
Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 14:49 - Dec 26 with 1215 viewshampstead_blue

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 14:46 - Dec 26 by tractorian

I'm watching it through ifollow on a desktop machine.

Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 14:49 - Dec 26 with 1213 viewshampstead_blue

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 14:49 - Dec 26 by hampstead_blue

How?
I've been trying to use the app but it's impossible to navigate!

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 14:52 - Dec 26 with 1211 viewstractorian

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 14:49 - Dec 26 by hampstead_blue

How?
I've been trying to use the app but it's impossible to navigate!

It's always a struggle through a maze with ifollow, but this is the url:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/2019202/december/ipswich-town
Ifollow stream for today's game? on 15:01 - Dec 26 with 1188 viewsRobTheMonk

Technical issues with picture on iFollow. Sigh.

EDIT - WE'RE BACK.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 15:02]
Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 15:02 - Dec 26 with 1172 viewstractorian

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 14:52 - Dec 26 by tractorian

It's always a struggle through a maze with ifollow, but this is the url:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/2019202/december/ipswich-town

Wonderful, working perfectly, now they're having problems.
Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 15:10 - Dec 26 with 1160 viewsDublinBlue84

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 15:02 - Dec 26 by tractorian

Wonderful, working perfectly, now they're having problems.

Commentary is about a second or two ahead of video for me, which is very annoying.

The cameraman is terrible too....
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 15:11]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 15:20 - Dec 26 with 1124 viewsFifeITFC

Does anyone else think the iFollow app is poor. Keeps crashing, or problems with streaming or pixelating etc.

Not sure if I'm going to pay £10 much more for such a poor product.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 15:33 - Dec 26 with 1107 viewsDublinBlue84

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 15:20 - Dec 26 by FifeITFC

Does anyone else think the iFollow app is poor. Keeps crashing, or problems with streaming or pixelating etc.

Not sure if I'm going to pay £10 much more for such a poor product.

This is the first home game I've watched on it, but on away games it always seems to be excellent.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 1070 viewswiffin1

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 15:10 - Dec 26 by DublinBlue84

Commentary is about a second or two ahead of video for me, which is very annoying.

Same really annoying! Can hear the crowd reaction before the shot or anything has happened
Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 15:56 - Dec 26 with 1060 viewshampstead_blue

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 15:10 - Dec 26 by DublinBlue84

I think the app is awful, commentary synching is annoying but the worst thing is the football.
We've been flat.

Last 10 minutes apart, the Gills had more than us. Toto is stealing a living.

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1031 viewstractorian

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 15:56 - Dec 26 by hampstead_blue

I think the app is awful, commentary synching is annoying but the worst thing is the football.
We've been flat.

Last 10 minutes apart, the Gills had more than us. Toto is stealing a living.

Do you have the full screen option with the app?
Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 1020 viewshampstead_blue

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 16:02 - Dec 26 by tractorian

Do you have the full screen option with the app?

I do on my laptop
I get the horror show right in my face!

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 16:16 - Dec 26 with 1013 viewsFifeITFC

The app has just crashed and restarted for the fifth time since kick off.

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 16:23 - Dec 26 with 1006 viewsFifeITFC

Ifollow stream for today's game? on 16:16 - Dec 26 by FifeITFC

The app has just crashed and restarted for the fifth time since kick off.

... Now sixth time.

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 18:05 - Dec 26 with 940 viewsRobTheSnob

Ifollow stream for today's game? (n/t) on 15:54 - Dec 26 by wiffin1

Same really annoying! Can hear the crowd reaction before the shot or anything has happened

Wiffin1 do you get shots on your ifollow? I watched for 90 minutes and never saw any
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024