Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like the crowd is turning. 15:28 - Dec 26 with 3405 viewsBackToRussia

Don't blame them.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:32 - Dec 26 with 3365 viewsnoggin

We really are poor.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:34 - Dec 26 with 3342 viewsBackToRussia

The league position is one thing but it's not been convincing all season. And now we've been found out. I don't see this season ending in success which is absolutely crucial.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:37 - Dec 26 with 3288 viewsN2_Blue

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:32 - Dec 26 by noggin

We really are poor.

so glad i didn't bother going today, i hate to say but recent home perfroamces are like the final year of Macarthy, its killing this club, season after season of boring dull football

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:40 - Dec 26 with 3248 viewsnoggin

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:34 - Dec 26 by BackToRussia

The league position is one thing but it's not been convincing all season. And now we've been found out. I don't see this season ending in success which is absolutely crucial.

We can’t even take a set piece past the first defender.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:56 - Dec 26 with 3049 viewsRobTheMonk

Literally the only positive of the half is that we're not behind.

Every player has been poor. The best out of a bad bunch for me has probably been Edwards who has at least put in a few half decent crosses.

Norwood needs sorting out by someone. I don't mind having a bit of a bellend in the team, but they have a bit of brains about them. Joe Garner was a bellend but he had the nous to do so. Norwood seems to be a bit of a hotheaded eejit.

Nsiala still looks an accident waiting to happen.

I still have no idea why Holy has been dropped.

Judge offers nothing on the left.

Changes in the second half needed.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 15:57]
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 2959 viewsjeera

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:56 - Dec 26 by RobTheMonk

Every player has been poor. The best out of a bad bunch for me has probably been Edwards who has at least put in a few half decent crosses.

Norwood needs sorting out by someone. I don't mind having a bit of a bellend in the team, but they have a bit of brains about them. Joe Garner was a bellend but he had the nous to do so. Norwood seems to be a bit of a hotheaded eejit.

Apart from that though...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 16:06 - Dec 26 with 2874 viewsbadadski

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:59 - Dec 26 by jeera

Apart from that though...

Just out of interest what end were we playing from ? It’s a bit windy outside and strong wind blowing. Were we playing into wind? I hope so by the look of the stats.
With this condition we need Dozzell on to play a few through ball sliders and
Maybe sears on left.

So Dozzell for Nolan and sears for judge
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 16:07]
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 2634 viewsRobTheMonk

Second half was marginally better. Rubbish rather than horrendous.

Did we have a shot on target all game though?

So frustrating watching no inventiveness, no dynamism, hoofball, slow, ponderous passing etc etc. What the hell is going on in training sessions?
Login to get fewer ads

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 2622 viewsRyorry

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:56 - Dec 26 by RobTheMonk

A few words of explanation definitely wouldn't go amiss!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:16 - Dec 26 with 2513 viewsOxford_Blue

Except it will only damage the players’ confidence more
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:21 - Dec 26 with 2428 viewsagentp

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:16 - Dec 26 by Oxford_Blue

Except it will only damage the players’ confidence more

I can't imagine it will damage it anymore than this constant fecking around with the team!

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:23 - Dec 26 with 2402 viewsOxford_Blue

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:21 - Dec 26 by agentp

I can't imagine it will damage it anymore than this constant fecking around with the team!

We are second with a game in hand.

To attack the team and manager is moronic.
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:25 - Dec 26 with 2375 viewsagentp

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:23 - Dec 26 by Oxford_Blue

You know sometimes in life you have to react to the current and not the past. We are second due to the past.

We as ITFC have a history of shutting the door after the horse has bolted and that horse is close to Fecking off and taking much of our future with it. As you say, we are second lets react to the fact we are currently Sh1te and go for it rather than miss the bus the bus the again.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 2244 viewsr2d2

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:23 - Dec 26 by Oxford_Blue

Lambert is a moron.
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:48 - Dec 26 with 2181 viewsBlue_Moses

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 17:08 - Dec 26 by RobTheMonk

Second half was marginally better. Rubbish rather than horrendous.

Did we have a shot on target all game though?

So frustrating watching no inventiveness, no dynamism, hoofball, slow, ponderous passing etc etc. What the hell is going on in training sessions?

Zero shots on target from memory
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:01 - Dec 26 with 2099 views44_not_out

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 15:37 - Dec 26 by N2_Blue

so glad i didn't bother going today, i hate to say but recent home perfroamces are like the final year of Macarthy, its killing this club, season after season of boring dull football

No doubt N2 Blue will tell everyone he/she is an Ipswich supporter but proudly boasts he is glad he /she didn’t go today. N2 Blue will probably join in a rendition of ‘Ipswich til I die’ (but only when everything is going well and we are on a par with Liverpool) ......

Similar to a numbskull who texts radio Suffolk and states he threw his season ticket away on the way out. Well done mate!

I’m not suggesting things are great, but we’ve actually gone up a place in the league.

I suppose modern day football fans are just fickle and struggle when the going gets tough. It’s too easy to be negative.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 18:06]
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:05 - Dec 26 with 2021 viewspointofblue

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:01 - Dec 26 by 44_not_out

No doubt N2 Blue will tell everyone he/she is an Ipswich supporter but proudly boasts he is glad he /she didn’t go today. N2 Blue will probably join in a rendition of ‘Ipswich til I die’ (but only when everything is going well and we are on a par with Liverpool) ......

Similar to a numbskull who texts radio Suffolk and states he threw his season ticket away on the way out. Well done mate!

I’m not suggesting things are great, but we’ve actually gone up a place in the league.

I suppose modern day football fans are just fickle and struggle when the going gets tough. It’s too easy to be negative.

To be fair the fan base was fantastic last year when we were struggling to secure points week after week. The reason we’ve started to turn is to because we’re making the whole season far more difficult than it should be.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:10 - Dec 26 with 1939 viewsN2_Blue

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:01 - Dec 26 by 44_not_out

Don’t be a knob.

Yes I’m glad I made the choice to spend valuable time with my family on Boxing Day than watch another tepid, sterile performance where we can’t even land a shot on goal let alone score one!

I’m sad to see our beloved Ipswich Town degenerate into bog standard third tier standard. It’s shocking but more than anything just very sad. We have been going in one direction for nearly 20 years now and a good run of results (not performances) at the start of the season has not changed that. The start of the season was the blip in form not the current run of form which is more the norm.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 18:19]

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:15 - Dec 26 with 1866 viewsRyorry

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:05 - Dec 26 by pointofblue

To be fair the fan base was fantastic last year when we were struggling to secure points week after week. The reason we’ve started to turn is to because we’re making the whole season far more difficult than it should be.

Basically, fans don't like the lack of any obvious plan, let alone a coherent one, and that's understandable. A few words of explan might go a long way ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:22 - Dec 26 with 1824 views44_not_out

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:10 - Dec 26 by N2_Blue

Don’t be a knob.

Yes I’m glad I made the choice to spend valuable time with my family on Boxing Day than watch another tepid, sterile performance where we can’t even land a shot on goal let alone score one!

I’m sad to see our beloved Ipswich Town degenerate into bog standard third tier standard. It’s shocking but more than anything just very sad. We have been going in one direction for nearly 20 years now and a good run of results (not performances) at the start of the season has not changed that. The start of the season was the blip in form not the current run of form which is more the norm.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 18:19]

Aah, so now it was to ‘spend valuable time with your family’ ...... but would you have spent ‘valuable time’ with said family had we have been 10 point clear at the top.

Knob..... bit harsh
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 21:32 - Dec 26 with 1579 viewsN2_Blue

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:22 - Dec 26 by 44_not_out

Aah, so now it was to ‘spend valuable time with your family’ ...... but would you have spent ‘valuable time’ with said family had we have been 10 point clear at the top.

Knob..... bit harsh

It’s Boxing Day. I’m a Season ticket holder but I chose to miss the game to spend time with family because of the time of year. I thought that as obvious. If it had been a usual Saturday I would have gone. I was just stating I’m pretty happy I chose to have the time with my family than watch the garbage we are showing on the pitch currently.

Don’t think knob was uncalled for what you said to me to be honest

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 21:38 - Dec 26 with 1543 viewsPJH

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 18:15 - Dec 26 by Ryorry

Basically, fans don't like the lack of any obvious plan, let alone a coherent one, and that's understandable. A few words of explan might go a long way ...

The plan should be to get promoted this season but virtually every decision being made is making that more difficult than it should be and both performances and points gained over the last two months are making promotion less likely.
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 21:41 - Dec 26 with 1518 views44_not_out

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 21:32 - Dec 26 by N2_Blue

It’s Boxing Day. I’m a Season ticket holder but I chose to miss the game to spend time with family because of the time of year. I thought that as obvious. If it had been a usual Saturday I would have gone. I was just stating I’m pretty happy I chose to have the time with my family than watch the garbage we are showing on the pitch currently.

Don’t think knob was uncalled for what you said to me to be honest

Ahhh bless
Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 21:44 - Dec 26 with 1501 viewsN2_Blue

Sounds like the crowd is turning. on 21:41 - Dec 26 by 44_not_out

Ahhh bless

Yep I was right the first time, you’re a knob

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024