Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. 15:52 - Dec 26 with 1275 viewshomer_123

We wanted to see better football regardless of who replaced him.

Not only have we been relegated but the actual quality of football on show is, at best, marginally better but this is League 1 for crying out loud. We regressed under Hurst and have not progressed on pitch under Lambert.

What a bloody mess this is.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 15:56 - Dec 26 with 1201 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This.

We need 4-5 quality players, particularly in defence and in the wide areas. And that'll cost.

And I know that many on this board are happy with ME doing the minimum and only putting in enough to keep us afloat. If that's the case, we'll be floating between L1 and L2 for the rest of our lives.

I for one, think this club deserves better than that.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 15:58 - Dec 26 with 1181 viewsreusersfreekicks

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 15:56 - Dec 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

This.

We need 4-5 quality players, particularly in defence and in the wide areas. And that'll cost.

And I know that many on this board are happy with ME doing the minimum and only putting in enough to keep us afloat. If that's the case, we'll be floating between L1 and L2 for the rest of our lives.

We have the players, but not the coaching and tacticss
This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:00 - Dec 26 with 1155 viewsgerryitfc

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 15:56 - Dec 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

This.

The squad of players we have are easily good enough to finish top two. Sadly it's the manager who isn't up to it.
This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:00 - Dec 26 with 1151 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 15:58 - Dec 26 by reusersfreekicks

We have the players, but not the coaching and tacticss

Judging by some of the loose balls, misplaced passes and mistimed tackles.
No, we don't.

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:01 - Dec 26 with 1140 viewsBluefish

For over a year we have been a road where we all say how great things are over and over again and ignore the reality. If anyone can see past it you just call them a troll

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:03 - Dec 26 with 1110 viewsjeera

This.

It doesn't help with the pretence that people are 'happy' that Evans puts in the minimum.

No one is happy.

Some accept the man is not prepared/cannot manage to throw more than he is.

It is also widely accepted if the right buyer came along that would also be good.

There has been enough material to be better than we are. It isn't all down to the owner, although it's fair to say these have been his appointments, he has been more than poorly advised.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 1077 viewsCheltenham_Blue

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:03 - Dec 26 by jeera

It doesn't help with the pretence that people are 'happy' that Evans puts in the minimum.

No one is happy.

Some accept the man is not prepared/cannot manage to throw more than he is.

It is also widely accepted if the right buyer came along that would also be good.

There has been enough material to be better than we are. It isn't all down to the owner, although it's fair to say these have been his appointments, he has been more than poorly advised.

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D by delias_cheesy_flaps 26 Dec 2019 10:23
Fingers crossed we put on a good attacking performance today!

Oxford is happy
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 16:07]

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 1054 viewsBluefish

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:07 - Dec 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'm in the box next to Evans today, any messages you'd like passed on :D by delias_cheesy_flaps 26 Dec 2019 10:23

Oxford is happy

It isn't the minimum though. He has put in more than anyone else in the history of our club by some distance

Login to get fewer ads

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:10 - Dec 26 with 1041 viewsMVBlue

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:00 - Dec 26 by gerryitfc

The squad of players we have are easily good enough to finish top two. Sadly it's the manager who isn't up to it.

What happened with this frank and honest chat after the last game?

Stats show no improvement

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:19 - Dec 26 with 985 viewsrexron

Most ridiculous I have ever heard. A change for the worse! Be careful what you wish for!

Poll: Who would you prefer as manager for Ipswich Town?

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:29 - Dec 26 with 891 viewsmrshallisfit

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:09 - Dec 26 by Bluefish

It isn't the minimum though. He has put in more than anyone else in the history of our club by some distance

Yes. Because the club is heavily in debt. He is putting in between 8 and 10 million per season. But that isnt enough to operate well in the top half of the Championship. If you are ok with operating as a very competitive League One or a struggling Championship side then Evan's is your man. At least for the next few years. If you want more than this then just hope there is someone else out there to push us to the level we used to compete at 5 to 10 years ago.
This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:35 - Dec 26 with 824 viewsBluefish

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:29 - Dec 26 by mrshallisfit

Yes. Because the club is heavily in debt. He is putting in between 8 and 10 million per season. But that isnt enough to operate well in the top half of the Championship. If you are ok with operating as a very competitive League One or a struggling Championship side then Evan's is your man. At least for the next few years. If you want more than this then just hope there is someone else out there to push us to the level we used to compete at 5 to 10 years ago.

Well we should be wanting to have someone to fund us bigger than real madrid or man city. Must be loads of them

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:36 - Dec 26 with 814 viewsmrshallisfit

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:35 - Dec 26 by Bluefish

Well we should be wanting to have someone to fund us bigger than real madrid or man city. Must be loads of them

That's a bit of a mongy post isnt it.
This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:40 - Dec 26 with 777 viewsBluefish

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:36 - Dec 26 by mrshallisfit

That's a bit of a mongy post isnt it.

Yes but I still replied to it

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:44 - Dec 26 with 760 viewsmrshallisfit

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:40 - Dec 26 by Bluefish

Yes but I still replied to it

Boom........ ............ .......... Tish ............... ....... Boom
This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:50 - Dec 26 with 723 viewsBlueBadger

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:01 - Dec 26 by Bluefish

For over a year we have been a road where we all say how great things are over and over again and ignore the reality. If anyone can see past it you just call them a troll

Keanish is definitely still drinking the paid for by the manager kool-aid.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 691 viewsBluefish

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:50 - Dec 26 by BlueBadger

Keanish is definitely still drinking the paid for by the manager kool-aid.

I feel sorry for him. Staggering to be wrong that often

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 17:00 - Dec 26 with 656 viewsjeera

This is not a Mick In post...as we did need change. on 16:07 - Dec 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

Oxford is happy

Oxford's a bit of a loose cannon tbf.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024