Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith 17:16 - Dec 26 with 933 viewsollie_smith2001

He is appalling.
Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 880 viewsIllinoisblue

And if QPR still want Judge we should be driving him there ASAP

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 17:57 - Dec 26 with 825 viewslongtimefan

I think the woman in front of me who turns up once a year at Christmas summed him up perfectly. When Lambert substituted Donacien she turned around and asked “Why didn’t he take off the Number 22 who looks like he’s never played football before?”
Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 18:00 - Dec 26 with 796 viewsreusersfreekicks

Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 17:29 - Dec 26 by Illinoisblue

And if QPR still want Judge we should be driving him there ASAP

Disagree, would be our best player if we played to his strengths
Plus to easy to criticize Nsiala, got Wolfenden out of jail in first half and defended ok in second half
Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 18:02 - Dec 26 with 777 viewsMrTown

No thanks, he’s the only thing that makes me smile going to Portman Road at the moment.

When he completely missed the ball in the first half I was in stitches laughing.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 18:11 - Dec 26 with 694 viewsDurovigutum

He seems to play in the moment, so he has no consideration of the impact on what he is doing. "Clear the ball" he thinks, so headers it - but straight to danger because he doesn't have a football brain. He is an example of what is wrong with English football, he is a professional player because he is big, athletic and strong NOT because he can play football. League one is his level, he should be replaced in the summer if we are to improve.
Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 18:15 - Dec 26 with 653 viewsbluejacko

Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 18:00 - Dec 26 by reusersfreekicks

Disagree, would be our best player if we played to his strengths
Plus to easy to criticize Nsiala, got Wolfenden out of jail in first half and defended ok in second half

Sorry but the bloke made ONE super tackle in the first half! But as he gave the ball away in the first place he needed to make that tackle. Other than that he seems to be a waste of a pair of football boots.
Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 18:17 - Dec 26 with 634 viewspointofblue

Pay up Nsiala’s contract, sign Tommy Smith on 18:15 - Dec 26 by bluejacko

Sorry but the bloke made ONE super tackle in the first half! But as he gave the ball away in the first place he needed to make that tackle. Other than that he seems to be a waste of a pair of football boots.

He did make a good block as well after Woolfenden was easily beaten by his man. I said at the time that Nsiala would have been hauled over the coals if it was he was beaten like that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024