Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible league....may give us half a chance. 17:27 - Dec 26 with 777 viewsallezlesbleus

I've just had a look at the form table for the last 5 matches.

The top 5 teams have only won 8 matches out of 25 in this league, compare that with the Premier League where the top 2 have won that many in 10 matches...….or the top 5 have won 16 out of 25.
Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:32 - Dec 26 with 752 viewsMrTown

Was saying the exact same to my old man.

But my negative was, imagine us in Championship. Boy oh boy.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:36 - Dec 26 with 734 viewsElephantintheRoom

I'd say the exact opposite....Prem is a terrible league.... utterly predictable and skewed horribly by cash, much of it dodgy...with Liverpool dropping a point being a season-defining shock, The third division is by contrast quite even and competitive with the success of clubs such as Wycombe being particularly pleasing.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:38 - Dec 26 with 703 viewsfooters

We have officially left the Banter Era, now welcome to the Yo-yo Years...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:38 - Dec 26 with 698 viewsr2d2

We have a terrible team though.
Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 674 viewsgerryitfc

Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:38 - Dec 26 by r2d2

We have a terrible team though.

For league 1. Don't talk shoite.
Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:43 - Dec 26 with 661 viewsr2d2

Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:41 - Dec 26 by gerryitfc

We do. Its rubbish. Its been found out, as has the manager mate.
Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:44 - Dec 26 with 659 viewsBlue_Moses

Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:41 - Dec 26 by gerryitfc

Just been outplayed by Gillingham at home
Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:47 - Dec 26 with 636 viewsgerryitfc

Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:44 - Dec 26 by Blue_Moses

Just been outplayed by Gillingham at home

I'd say there is more to this than meets the eye. We definitely have a good enough squad to play better than we are. I know we are second but will our luck hold out.
Login to get fewer ads

Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:49 - Dec 26 with 620 viewsBlue_Moses

Terrible league....may give us half a chance. on 17:47 - Dec 26 by gerryitfc

I'd say there is more to this than meets the eye. We definitely have a good enough squad to play better than we are. I know we are second but will our luck hold out.

I would say Gillingham players know their roles and understand the formation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024