Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto International call up 18:36 - Dec 26 with 481 views3_5_2

Only a matter of time

How the hell he starts in front of Wilson is a mystery

Just an awful CB for a man supposed to decent at this level

PL took Donacian off when we went to a back three, when he has said in the past he sees Donacian as a CB not a FB.

Baffling at best

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Toto International call up on 18:46 - Dec 26 with 429 viewsChrisd

I'd like to say first and foremost, I like Nsiala as a man and what he does off the pitch, however while I have a hole in my ar*e he just won't ever be a decent defender even at this level. He must have got lucky at Shrewsbury, but I saw enough last season in his performances to convince me that PH had made an error of judgement with this transfer.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Toto International call up on 19:35 - Dec 26 with 386 views3_5_2

Toto International call up on 18:46 - Dec 26 by Chrisd

I'd like to say first and foremost, I like Nsiala as a man and what he does off the pitch, however while I have a hole in my ar*e he just won't ever be a decent defender even at this level. He must have got lucky at Shrewsbury, but I saw enough last season in his performances to convince me that PH had made an error of judgement with this transfer.

His performance today was a joke.

Even when he wins the ball it goes anywhere but a blue shirt, mistimes headers and tackles, erratic 1st touch (one resulting in him ending up in the South Stand)

Actually mis-kicked the ball 3 times that I can recall

Last week he missed so many tackles, got booked and should have gone long before PL hooked him I get the playing him to restore confidence thing but play your best 11 and he should be no where near it

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Toto International call up on 19:41 - Dec 26 with 379 viewsWickets

Toto International call up on 19:35 - Dec 26 by 3_5_2

His performance today was a joke.

Even when he wins the ball it goes anywhere but a blue shirt, mistimes headers and tackles, erratic 1st touch (one resulting in him ending up in the South Stand)

Actually mis-kicked the ball 3 times that I can recall

Last week he missed so many tackles, got booked and should have gone long before PL hooked him I get the playing him to restore confidence thing but play your best 11 and he should be no where near it

Well at least he has learnt something to calm down once he has been booked because he never looked like getting a second yellow today . His main problem for me is he just does not read the game at all he's just an impulse player . Such a pity because he is a great bloke i really hope he can be a success .
Toto International call up on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 358 viewsagentp

Toto International call up on 19:41 - Dec 26 by Wickets

Well at least he has learnt something to calm down once he has been booked because he never looked like getting a second yellow today . His main problem for me is he just does not read the game at all he's just an impulse player . Such a pity because he is a great bloke i really hope he can be a success .

So a defensive Nouble then...

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024