Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto 19:05 - Dec 26 with 871 viewsFrimleyBlue

If my managers played him even at step 5 I'd be fuming . How he gets first team football at league 1 level is crazy imo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Toto on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 766 viewsBlueBadger

He's got in because one of our first choice CB's is out suspende and we have no alternatives.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Toto on 19:39 - Dec 26 with 760 viewsjudespiveyg

Toto on 19:38 - Dec 26 by BlueBadger

He's got in because one of our first choice CB's is out suspende and we have no alternatives.

What about Wilson?

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Toto on 19:47 - Dec 26 with 733 viewsVaughan8

Toto on 19:38 - Dec 26 by BlueBadger

The defence of him begins. He is worse than a stand in defender. Wilson is on the bench so explain that.

I have seen non league footballers who can at least kick the ball out of play. Some of his play today was embarassing and was comedy!

However some people I'm sure will still defend him and say he had a good game cos he "head the ball" haha

Should never play again.
Toto on 19:58 - Dec 26 with 704 viewsBlueBadger

Toto on 19:39 - Dec 26 by judespiveyg

What about Wilson?

I'll hold my hands up, I'd forgotten about Wilson and would like to amend my original answer to 'Because the manager is rubbish'.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 21:36]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Toto on 20:01 - Dec 26 with 690 viewsBlueBadger

Toto on 19:47 - Dec 26 by Vaughan8

The defence of him begins. He is worse than a stand in defender. Wilson is on the bench so explain that.

I have seen non league footballers who can at least kick the ball out of play. Some of his play today was embarassing and was comedy!

However some people I'm sure will still defend him and say he had a good game cos he "head the ball" haha

Should never play again.

I refer you to my reply to Jude.

Toto on 21:15 - Dec 26 with 601 views3_5_2

Toto on 19:58 - Dec 26 by BlueBadger

I'll hold my hands up, I'd forgotten about Wilson and would like to amend my original answer to 'Because the manager is rubbish'.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 21:36]

Also, PL said that Donacian is in his view a CB not a RB, so play him there when he made the sub today or last week v Pompey

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Toto on 21:21 - Dec 26 with 571 viewsgainsboroughblue

I've said it before.

There's nothing he can do that a hundred men or more, can't.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 21:22]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024