Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bizarre situation 19:42 - Dec 26 with 671 viewssparks

We remain in a very good league position- as good as anyone could really demand. Our form and performances have been poor for a prolonged period. It would be much easier to stick with it, were I not utterly baffled by the refusal to try to settle a system and personal, and by some of the selections. Usually when it comes to selections, people have different opinions and one has to accept that one's views on a choice are not clear cut and definitive. But here...

Is there ANYONE on the board who thinks that Nsiala deserves to start over Wilson?

Or that dropping Downes in a game we clearly should (and need to) win is rational.

?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Bizarre situation on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 645 viewsmrshallisfit

Unless of course Downes is potentially off in January.
Bizarre situation on 20:35 - Dec 26 with 546 viewsSarge

Nsiala clearly has no confidence at the moment and given how cretinous our fans can be at the ground (sorry to go full blubfish), it must get worse with every game but there is no way he should start above Wilson, he is just awful.
Bizarre situation on 21:07 - Dec 26 with 473 viewsBloomBlue

I think it's a strange situation. I think at the end of last season if you said we would be top 2 heading into Jan 1st most fans would be happy with that, but I guess we started the season better than a lot of fans thought and now people see us going backwards.
Bizarre situation on 21:11 - Dec 26 with 459 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bizarre situation on 19:44 - Dec 26 by mrshallisfit

Unless of course Downes is potentially off in January.

Or hasn’t been too well, or has a niggle. We don’t know half the story sometimes.

Decisions are regularly baffling though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024