Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something is wrong at this club. 00:16 - Dec 27 with 1492 viewsmadmouse1959

Pretty sure too many players are happy to stay in a comfort zone at this club. Just seeing out a contract. There are probably things going on at this club the supporters don,t know about. Possibly things that would not be tolerated at other clubs.
As Mick Mills said, we need hungry players and a steady 11 every week.
Who is running this club ?
A club owner delighted at sitting at the top of League One but recent form shows that may not last much longer.
A manager who has now reverted to a bizarre analogy of his own position.
Or is it the players who are just going with the flow not knowing if they are in the team or even on the bench.
Are good players being let down by others ?
Have we built a team that could hold itself in the Championship ? Most of us would doubt that right now.

shampoo dave

Something is wrong at this club. on 09:37 - Dec 27 with 1332 viewscarlisleaway

Great call, players love this area and the lack of hunger is plain to see.
Something is wrong at this club. on 09:42 - Dec 27 with 1307 viewsr2d2

Agree with that. They have had it easy and if they get their @rses kicked they all group together. I wonder if the so called senior players have more of a strangle hold than we realise. Maybe it is those players who should be binned off. Maybe they have been the real trouble all along?
Something is wrong at this club. on 09:44 - Dec 27 with 1295 viewshaynes_toe1

Obviously our team wouldn't be competitive in the Championship but nor does it need to be right now.
Something is wrong at this club. on 13:05 - Dec 27 with 1192 viewseddiespearitt03

Something is wrong at this club. on 09:42 - Dec 27 by r2d2

Agree with that. They have had it easy and if they get their @rses kicked they all group together. I wonder if the so called senior players have more of a strangle hold than we realise. Maybe it is those players who should be binned off. Maybe they have been the real trouble all along?

Still thinking what went on with Paul Hurst. Possibly instructed by Evans to shift players on to generate some cash, replace with anyone cheap, then sacked.
Something is wrong at this club. on 14:44 - Dec 27 with 1097 viewsartsbossbeard

Something is wrong at this club. on 13:05 - Dec 27 by eddiespearitt03

Still thinking what went on with Paul Hurst. Possibly instructed by Evans to shift players on to generate some cash, replace with anyone cheap, then sacked.

Way off the mark here, Poirot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Something is wrong at this club. on 10:35 - Dec 28 with 856 viewsBerkshire_Blue

I don’t think our players are lazy, we need a playing system so that players know their roles when they come in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024