Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game 12:03 - Dec 27 with 1345 viewsPinewoodblue

Mine would be at The Valley, New Year’s Day 1997.

Adam Tanner was very eager to take a penalty. Said to the wife “what’s he on?”

Ten days later it was revealed in the press.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 12:05]

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 12:19 - Dec 27 with 1270 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Probably most of last season under Paul Hurst.

When the other team got a set piece I said "Goal". More often than not I was right.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 14:09 - Dec 27 with 1193 viewsPinewoodblue

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 12:19 - Dec 27 by TRUE_BLUE123

Probably most of last season under Paul Hurst.

When the other team got a set piece I said "Goal". More often than not I was right.

Turning it round the other way the number of times I felt Jason Dozzel had a ‘lazy’ first half and went into score after the break.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 18:46 - Dec 27 with 1039 viewsmonytowbray

I once jokingly as a kid said we’d beat Barnsley 5-0 before the game to my Mum. We won 6-1 but when it went 5-0 my Mum looked at me like the second coming of Christ.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 18:53 - Dec 27 with 1014 viewsgainsboroughblue

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 18:46 - Dec 27 by monytowbray

I once jokingly as a kid said we’d beat Barnsley 5-0 before the game to my Mum. We won 6-1 but when it went 5-0 my Mum looked at me like the second coming of Christ.

Ahh. August 1999 I wager.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 19:19 - Dec 27 with 955 viewsITFC_Forever

Also Charlton away, December 1995.

Cross comes over for Ian Marshall... “go on, volley it”. Bang. He did and it went in like a rocket.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 19:24 - Dec 27 with 949 viewsmonytowbray

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 18:53 - Dec 27 by gainsboroughblue

Ahh. August 1999 I wager.

Yep!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 19:31 - Dec 27 with 935 viewsyorkshire

Think it was Stockport at home - Kevin Francis was warming up as a sub and the crowd were all shouting 'freak' at him - I turned to my mate and said he'll come on a score - sure enough he did
Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 19:33 - Dec 27 with 927 viewsartsbossbeard

The bloke hasn't got a clue, we're fecked.

Braintree away friendly. Me to Beard Jnr in reference to PH.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 19:40 - Dec 27 with 901 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

As Sheffield Utd score their 2nd my mate suggests we leave. Nah I’m staying, think we’ll do them 3-2.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 19:57 - Dec 27 with 863 viewsjeera

We're gonna lose this.

Loads of times.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 22:23 - Dec 27 with 746 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

We once played Burnley in about 2004 and I was unable to go but my ex went. They were ravaged by injury and had no defenders so I said to her 'you'll enjoy this - I reckon we'll put 5 or 6 past them.' We won 6-1 and I seem to remember Pablo getting about 4.
Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 22:34 - Dec 27 with 726 viewsgainsboroughblue

Most prophetic comment you have made at a Town game on 22:23 - Dec 27 by DropCliffsNotBombs

We once played Burnley in about 2004 and I was unable to go but my ex went. They were ravaged by injury and had no defenders so I said to her 'you'll enjoy this - I reckon we'll put 5 or 6 past them.' We won 6-1 and I seem to remember Pablo getting about 4.

Richard Chaplow scored for us that night.

Scenes.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024