Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL. "Proud that we kept taking the ball." 17:31 - Dec 27 with 1048 viewsnoggin

What does that even mean?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

PL. "Proud that we kept taking the ball." on 17:36 - Dec 27 with 1025 viewsTractorCam

Moved around about 2 yards with it.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

PL. "Proud that we kept taking the ball." on 17:37 - Dec 27 with 1027 viewsbraveblue

Showing for the ball in midfield is really important. But he cannot ignore the fact that they almost always lost it immediately. Really poor comments from PL.
PL. "Proud that we kept taking the ball." on 18:03 - Dec 27 with 958 viewsBlueBadger

'You know all those times we gave it away? We got it back as well'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

PL. "Proud that we kept taking the ball." on 18:06 - Dec 27 with 956 viewsGeoffSentence

Sounded to me like he was struggling to find something positive to say and that was the best he could manage.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

PL. "Proud that we kept taking the ball." on 18:09 - Dec 27 with 955 viewsReuser_is_God

We didn’t even ‘take the ball’ yesterday.

Skuse & Nolan in midfield were embarrassing.

I’m sick to death of watching our midfield players not even want to get on the ball.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

PL. "Proud that we kept taking the ball." on 18:15 - Dec 27 with 922 viewsMrTown

Well we didn’t and we don’t.

Say in simple terms: bull5hit.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

PL. "Proud that we kept taking the ball." on 18:28 - Dec 27 with 896 viewsWickets

I agree with PL i dont think any player was hideing , we might not be playing great but the effort is mostly there .
PL. "Proud that we kept taking the ball." on 22:04 - Dec 27 with 692 viewsVaughan8

There isn't much else he can say is there really. I hope he isn't spouting this rubbish behind closed doors.

Most of the time, we passed it across the back 3 or 4 times, then just hope it up to Norwood. Very odd tactic. I always though you play it across the back to wait for a decent opportunity to pass etc....?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024