Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alternative sport awards.... 10:09 - Dec 29 with 523 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/dec/29/alternative-2019-sports-awards-quo

Campaigner of the year
Leading on the year’s other hot-button issue: “Extinction of our race is becoming more and more likely … the world is a messed up place. World leaders are either uneducated or don’t care about the environment at all. Honestly, I feel like giving up… people don’t seem to care.” Lewis Hamilton — who denied later that his jet, £13m car collection and £50m Petronas endorsement took the edge off. “I sold my plane a year ago.”

Edgiest comms strategy
Franck Ribéry — handling the feedback last January after he posted a video of himself eating a steak coated in gold. “Let’s start with the jealous, the haters, those only born because a condom had a hole in: f*** your mothers, your grandmothers and even your family tree. I owe you nothing.” Bayern Munich: “Franck accepts his words were unwise.”

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Alternative sport awards.... on 10:23 - Dec 29 with 503 viewsSwansea_Blue

Most triggered
@realDonaldTrump — responding to Megan Rapinoe’s “I’m not going to the f*cking White House” snub in June by mis-tagging a series of rebukes — telling @meganrapino, a surprised 21-year-old Starbucks employee from Virginia: “Never disrespect our country, the White House, or our flag.”

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Alternative sport awards.... on 10:39 - Dec 29 with 479 viewshampstead_blue

I'm going for this one...

And @NuneatonBoroFC, going for a face-palm emoji after their keeper Tony Breeden came up to take a penalty in November: “61‘ He’s missed and has broke the lights in the terrace. What have I just witnessed.”

All we need do is give Toto the ball.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Alternative sport awards.... on 14:16 - Dec 29 with 419 viewsPendejo

Best Bart/Moe moment
National league @AFCFylde - appealing in February for three youths who “duped our stadium announcer into asking for a white Nissan Micra NE14 ABJ to be moved last night”. The boys came forward; Fylde gave them free shirts.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024