Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge 15:39 - Dec 29 with 1089 viewsHerbivore

Entirely useless so far, arguably a liability. I really hope we can offload him in January. I think shoehorning him into the side has been a significant contributing factor to our poor displays.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Judge on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 1058 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert's equivalent to Paul Taylor. Bought because he's a 'classy' player rather than with any actual thought as to where he fits into the side.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Judge on 15:41 - Dec 29 with 1052 viewsLankHenners

Had a great opportunity to slip Norwood in with a simple ball but utterly fcked it by playing it too close to the defender. Him and Edwards have been incredibly wasteful with the ball.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Judge on 15:43 - Dec 29 with 1006 viewsHerbivore

Judge on 15:41 - Dec 29 by LankHenners

Had a great opportunity to slip Norwood in with a simple ball but utterly fcked it by playing it too close to the defender. Him and Edwards have been incredibly wasteful with the ball.

It was that, following a generally terrible half from him, that prompted my post. That was such a simple pass to put Norwood in and we're told those are the areas where he has quality and is a threat. I've not seen it at all. When we've got in good positions he and Edwards have been abject.

Judge on 15:45 - Dec 29 with 983 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Judge on 15:43 - Dec 29 by Herbivore

It was that, following a generally terrible half from him, that prompted my post. That was such a simple pass to put Norwood in and we're told those are the areas where he has quality and is a threat. I've not seen it at all. When we've got in good positions he and Edwards have been abject.

It was Norwoods fault for not being on his wavelength...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Judge on 15:48 - Dec 29 with 935 viewsJDB23

We cannot play 4-4-2 with Judge/Edwards as our wide players. Shocking again from Lambert.
Judge on 15:50 - Dec 29 with 879 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Judge on 15:43 - Dec 29 by Herbivore

How often have we signed players that have been very good only for them to never live up to those standards any more?

I really hoped Judge would come good but when you state it as simply as the fact he is being shoe-horned into the side in the context of all the constant changes it does show it as a poor thing to persevere with.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Judge on 15:51 - Dec 29 with 847 viewshampstead_blue

Agree Herbi.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Judge on 15:51 - Dec 29 with 846 viewsDubtractor

Judge on 15:41 - Dec 29 by LankHenners

Yep.

We actually play some reasonable approach play, but once we get into the final third it is absolute dogsh1t.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Judge on 15:53 - Dec 29 with 810 viewsArnieM

I hope we ship Judge and Edwards out of the Club, they are both utter crack.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Judge on 15:55 - Dec 29 with 764 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Judge on 15:53 - Dec 29 by ArnieM

I hope we ship Judge and Edwards out of the Club, they are both utter crack.

Shifting players that are not performing is easier said than done and are often expensive to do.

Judge on 15:56 - Dec 29 with 740 viewsjas0999

Judge continues to be played out of position. No excuse for his poor performances. It would seem his personal challenges continue to take its toll.
Judge on 15:56 - Dec 29 with 737 viewsRobTheMonk

Judge on 15:51 - Dec 29 by Dubtractor

Yep.

We actually play some reasonable approach play, but once we get into the final third it is absolute dogsh1t.

Agreed. That ball from Judge was awful - I'd be annoyed if I had played it that badly myself! With Downes and Dozz we've actually tried to pass it around a bit. Downes especially has the balls to take the ball and take on a man. I'd be suprised if we don't get some offers for him next month.

Norris continues to make me question why Holy was dropped.

Edwards at RB does not fill me with confidence but we're stuck there a little.

We're not actually playing terribly (or as terribly as we have done). We've still not had a shot that's not from a set-piece for bloody ages though which seems to be the major problem. That half finishes 1-1 if not for Norris' rush of blood.
Judge on 16:04 - Dec 29 with 663 viewsGarv

Judge on 15:50 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

How often have we signed players that have been very good only for them to never live up to those standards any more?

I really hoped Judge would come good but when you state it as simply as the fact he is being shoe-horned into the side in the context of all the constant changes it does show it as a poor thing to persevere with.

Judge seems to be losing his legs, as well as suffering from not playing in a free flowing, confident Brentford side.

He just seems to have lost all confidence and quality when it comes to delivering a good ball or cross consistently. I still maintain he's got it in him, but it's not happening often.

In answer to your question, far too often. We would probably have made Jordan Rhodes look goal-shy.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Judge on 16:06 - Dec 29 with 648 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Judge on 16:04 - Dec 29 by Garv

Judge seems to be losing his legs, as well as suffering from not playing in a free flowing, confident Brentford side.

He just seems to have lost all confidence and quality when it comes to delivering a good ball or cross consistently. I still maintain he's got it in him, but it's not happening often.

In answer to your question, far too often. We would probably have made Jordan Rhodes look goal-shy.

Your last line made me smile.

I can just imagine everyone complaining we hadn't accepted £250K under Keane after he had spent another season only scoring 5 goals.

Judge on 16:08 - Dec 29 with 628 viewsHerbivore

Just totally killed a decent attack with a weak touch to Sears, Dozzell then got booked trying to stop them breaking on us. Total liability.

Judge on 16:08 - Dec 29 with 626 viewsLankHenners

He’s just done it again and Dozzell has to take a yellow to try and stop the counter attack his sh1te pass started.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Judge on 16:11 - Dec 29 with 589 viewsGarv

Judge on 16:06 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Your last line made me smile.

I can just imagine everyone complaining we hadn't accepted £250K under Keane after he had spent another season only scoring 5 goals.

Sounds pretty spot on.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024