Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? 15:54 - Dec 29 with 730 viewsSwailsey

At what point does a bad run become an untenable position?

Not trolling or trying to provoke.

I think I’m fully PL out now, I was never 100% sold anyway, but we just seem so stale and now the feel good factor has gone, what is left?

Interested to know if people do think he can turn it around now. *

* I know we’re 2nd (ish), but can you imagine us going up like this? I feel it would be like last year - relegation.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 16:41]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 15:57 - Dec 29 with 693 viewsJDB23

As long as we’re in the play offs you’ll still have people defending him despite it being obvious he is a disaster of a manager.
Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 15:59 - Dec 29 with 661 viewsnoggin

I really don't think our squad is a strong as most people seem to think. I haven't seen anything to suggest it is.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:00 - Dec 29 with 648 viewsNthsuffolkblue

There is a point where a bad run starts seeing us drop down the table and things begin to look ominous.

I believe failure to win today (especially losing) will see us drop out of the top two.

I don't think he will go after a defeat today but I don't think he can spend another 3 games without a win and not be under immense pressure at least.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:02 - Dec 29 with 624 viewsWD19

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 15:59 - Dec 29 by noggin

I really don't think our squad is a strong as most people seem to think. I haven't seen anything to suggest it is.

The squad is bigger than most and has more quality than most.....as it should with a wage bill much bigger than most. That is is unbalanced after 2 transfer windows under the current manager is not OK.
Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:04 - Dec 29 with 562 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:02 - Dec 29 by WD19

The squad is bigger than most and has more quality than most.....as it should with a wage bill much bigger than most. That is is unbalanced after 2 transfer windows under the current manager is not OK.

He might or might not have a month to get it balanced.

If he hasn't already identified what he needs to get done it is worrying.

He needs players for a system and to do something to move on as many as don't fit with it as he can.

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:14 - Dec 29 with 485 viewsOxford_Blue

TWTD is an echo chamber of a small number of vociferous posters. Same with politics.

I don’t think your view is shared amongst the majority of town fans.

There is little chance of Evans sacking PL as things stand - even if we lose today and on Wednesday.

This may change if we sink to mid table by March.

But simply changing the manager every time the team gets into difficulties doesn’t produce success.
Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:24 - Dec 29 with 437 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:14 - Dec 29 by Oxford_Blue

TWTD is an echo chamber of a small number of vociferous posters. Same with politics.

There is little chance of Evans sacking PL as things stand - even if we lose today and on Wednesday.

But simply changing the manager every time the team gets into difficulties doesn’t produce success.

You are correct.

It annoys me that you revel so much in being so, though.

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:35 - Dec 29 with 380 viewsSwailsey

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:14 - Dec 29 by Oxford_Blue

That’s fairly dismissive of my views, thanks.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:36 - Dec 29 with 354 viewsN2_Blue

he needs sacking ASAP or this season is bust!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Realistically a loss won’t change anything will it? on 16:38 - Dec 29 with 322 viewsSwailsey

Fingeeees crossed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024