Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CONCEDED FIVE V LINCOLN! LINCOLN!! 16:53 - Dec 29 with 726 viewsCoco

I suppose we have no divine right.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

CONCEDED FIVE V LINCOLN! LINCOLN!! on 17:02 - Dec 29 with 646 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We do have no divine right.

A defence of Garbutt, Chambers, Woolfenden and Donacien …

changed to Garbutt, Chambers, Woolfenden and Edwards!

changed to Garbutt, Chambers, Wilson and Woolfenden.

He had Kenlock available (which then releases Garbutt and gives his defensive ability in the midfield) but what was the thinking behind Sears on for Donacien. Get Wilson on then instead.

Conceding 5 against an out-of-form Lincoln side is woeful. We did score 3 and have some striking options now but that defending was not good enough, even taking into account we were chasing the game.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

CONCEDED FIVE V LINCOLN! LINCOLN!! on 17:43 - Dec 29 with 575 viewsCoco

CONCEDED FIVE V LINCOLN! LINCOLN!! on 17:02 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

We do have no divine right.

A defence of Garbutt, Chambers, Woolfenden and Donacien …

changed to Garbutt, Chambers, Woolfenden and Edwards!

changed to Garbutt, Chambers, Wilson and Woolfenden.

He had Kenlock available (which then releases Garbutt and gives his defensive ability in the midfield) but what was the thinking behind Sears on for Donacien. Get Wilson on then instead.

Conceding 5 against an out-of-form Lincoln side is woeful. We did score 3 and have some striking options now but that defending was not good enough, even taking into account we were chasing the game.

Nobody has a divine right. It’s up to the manager to get a performance. Right?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

CONCEDED FIVE V LINCOLN! LINCOLN!! on 17:47 - Dec 29 with 545 viewsjas0999

It’s just a blip - or at least that’s what PL thinks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024