Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. 17:29 - Dec 29 with 1939 viewsdavblue

Knows how he wants to play and it's a passing style.
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:30 - Dec 29 with 1916 viewsPecker

No.
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:31 - Dec 29 with 1907 viewsdavblue

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:30 - Dec 29 by Pecker

No.

any reason why not?
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:33 - Dec 29 with 1866 viewsbackwaywhen

He will want to take Oxford up before any move .... and I think Oxford will be one of the auto places , along with ........ Coventry.
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:33 - Dec 29 with 1865 viewsChurchman

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:31 - Dec 29 by davblue

any reason why not?

Any reason why?
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:33 - Dec 29 with 1857 viewsPecker

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:31 - Dec 29 by davblue

any reason why not?

We need someone with experience and a track record. If you are going to take a punt, then Mark Cooper at FGR would be the best bet.
ipswich town needed a progressive, technical manager on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 1836 viewsunstableblue

Who put passing and attacking fist when Magilton was sacked....

Poor manager recruitment is why we have got here.

Need a technical manager ASAP.

Oxford, like Rotherham, would teach us a passing and shape approach that we seem unable to grasp.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 1830 viewsChrisd

Oxford United are a team on the up, why would he want to leave there? We're like a L1 Arsenal, there's more problems below the surface that needs massive surgery along with our current failings on the pitch.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 17:43]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:40 - Dec 29 with 1765 viewsdavblue

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:33 - Dec 29 by Churchman

Any reason why?

Knows this league, has a set way of playing and has done reasonably well over the course of his career.
Login to get fewer ads

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:41 - Dec 29 with 1733 viewsdavblue

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:33 - Dec 29 by Pecker

We need someone with experience and a track record. If you are going to take a punt, then Mark Cooper at FGR would be the best bet.

He's managed 521 games as a manager....
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:42 - Dec 29 with 1720 viewsdavblue

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:35 - Dec 29 by Chrisd

Oxford United are a team on the up, why would he want to leave there? We're like a L1 Arsenal, there's more problems below the surface that needs massive surgery along with our current failings on the pitch.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 17:43]

We are a bigger club than Oxford our potential is higher.
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:43 - Dec 29 with 1696 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:33 - Dec 29 by Pecker

Because experience and a track record has worked so well for us so far?

We need a manager who shows signs he can manage players of the type we have. A passing style should suit many of those we have, especially if they are actually technically better than most in this league.

Let's get a style of play and pick managers that fit with it and have some sort of consistency when the inevitable happens and we do change managers.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:46 - Dec 29 with 1667 viewsChrisd

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:42 - Dec 29 by davblue

He's got a good thing going at Oxford, why would he jettison that and come to our basket-case of a club? If I was in Robinson's positon I'd say, 'Thanks, but no thanks Mr Evans, I'm happy where I am.'

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:46 - Dec 29 with 1655 viewsPecker

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:43 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Because experience and a track record has worked so well for us so far?

We need a manager who shows signs he can manage players of the type we have. A passing style should suit many of those we have, especially if they are actually technically better than most in this league.

Let's get a style of play and pick managers that fit with it and have some sort of consistency when the inevitable happens and we do change managers.

Mark Cooper it is then.
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:51 - Dec 29 with 1609 viewsdavblue

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:46 - Dec 29 by Chrisd

He's got a good thing going at Oxford, why would he jettison that and come to our basket-case of a club? If I was in Robinson's positon I'd say, 'Thanks, but no thanks Mr Evans, I'm happy where I am.'

There's certainly some merit in what you say.
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 18:05 - Dec 29 with 1550 viewsRegencyBlue

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 17:42 - Dec 29 by davblue

Not with Evans as owner it’s not!
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 18:12 - Dec 29 with 1470 viewsmidastouch

How about Paul Robinson from Neighbours? At least we could get rid of Magical Vegas and have Lassiter's Complex on the front of the shirt! He'd probably pump in more money than Evans too!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 18:12 - Dec 29 with 1460 viewsChurchman

The latter may be true, but the former isn’t in my view. No team worthy of the name, an owner who maybe good flogging events tickets but for whom ITFC is a failed ‘punt’ and how big is our debt? £100m? History and crowd potential count for nothing No, we are about as small as a professional club can get and shrinking by the year, sadly.

And proposing somebody as rubbish as Karl Robinson just shows how sad it’s got
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 18:13]
Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 18:20 - Dec 29 with 1385 viewsRyorry

Karl Robinson is one i would consider to replace Lambert. on 18:12 - Dec 29 by Churchman

The latter may be true, but the former isn’t in my view. No team worthy of the name, an owner who maybe good flogging events tickets but for whom ITFC is a failed ‘punt’ and how big is our debt? £100m? History and crowd potential count for nothing No, we are about as small as a professional club can get and shrinking by the year, sadly.

And proposing somebody as rubbish as Karl Robinson just shows how sad it’s got
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 18:13]

Wish lists for other teams' managers is the kind of arrogance we all used to hate when they were aimed at Burley etc.

Where are the technical, young, up-and coming, learning-their-trade managers in lower-leagues when you need them ..?

Oh. And also oh, we *are* a lower league club ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024