Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The attitude of our front two 17:30 - Dec 29 with 1623 viewsHullblue

Norwood has a go at someone every two minutes - usually it’s one of his team mates.

Jackson usually looks like he’s just been given a parking ticket every time an attack breaks down. Today he took it a step further and lost it at someone (I couldn’t see who because they were out of shot).

They played a poor pass into him, he miscontrolled it and it went out for a throw. He was then so busy having a go at whoever it was who passed the ball, that he didn’t notice Lincoln take the throw.

He then dived in and gave away a free kick, before continuing to have a go at the passer. He even placed the ball down and sarcastically showed them how to play a pass.

That’s a problem for me. Everyone has a good attitude when things are going well, but it’s times like these when you need to take responsibility and not blame your team mates for every little thing.

Out of the two I think Norwood is usually the worst - I hope that strop from Jackson wasn’t a sign that it’s spreading. Raises questions about the atmosphere in the dressing room for me.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

The attitude of our front two on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 1554 viewscobboldkid

From what I have seen of Norwood this season he has got to be one of the worst strikers to ever pull on the blue jersey.
The attitude of our front two on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 1544 viewsDeano69

I have noticed this too. He tore into Garbutt several times Boxing Day.

Hasn’t been the same since the hair job. A sort of reverse Sampson.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The attitude of our front two on 17:36 - Dec 29 with 1534 viewsDublinBlue84

The attitude of our front two on 17:35 - Dec 29 by cobboldkid

From what I have seen of Norwood this season he has got to be one of the worst strikers to ever pull on the blue jersey.

Honestly whilst we miss Norwood when he doesn't play, he really is not anywhere near as good as some people make him out to be. Poor touch, poor finisher, can be petulant at times as well.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

The attitude of our front two on 17:38 - Dec 29 with 1478 viewstextbackup

we all want to sign up and coming players

they come in, and when the wrestling gifs dry up everyone pisses pants

hes new to L1 with fck all service..... what do you want him to do?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The attitude of our front two on 17:40 - Dec 29 with 1442 viewsGarv

Sigh. Can we stop this over dramatising everything just because we had a sh result and are in a sh run?

Norwood is no world beater and he's annoyingly chirpy which leads to constant cards, but he's scored eight goals this season, when he's been given service and we've missed him when he's not played. Losing so much recently doesn't change that.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The attitude of our front two on 17:42 - Dec 29 with 1418 viewsChrisd

You've got to say that's behaviour of mounting pressure. Also, a reflection of embarrassment of their own performance, so they try to apportion blame to someone else to disguise their own failings.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The attitude of our front two on 18:22 - Dec 29 with 1226 viewsHullblue

The attitude of our front two on 17:42 - Dec 29 by Chrisd

You've got to say that's behaviour of mounting pressure. Also, a reflection of embarrassment of their own performance, so they try to apportion blame to someone else to disguise their own failings.

Think you’re absolutely right, but if you want to improve you’ve got to look at your own performance.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

The attitude of our front two on 18:39 - Dec 29 with 1099 viewspistonbroke

Garbage , it's the service they receive , people go on about our midfield but the midfield is the problem and I include downes and dozzel in this , they are to powder puff , the midfield needs to boss a game , be able to dictate the pace of a game , the 2 central midfielders need to not only chip in with goals , but also protect the back four , our midfield is no where near good enough, this will upset a lot of people who think our homegrown players are exempt from excuses but the simple fact is they ain't good enough
Login to get fewer ads

The attitude of our front two on 18:47 - Dec 29 with 995 viewsRadlett_blue

We also committed another 20 fouls today. Lack of discipline & leadership?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

The attitude of our front two on 19:03 - Dec 29 with 892 viewsFifeITFC

Gerry Creaney
Samassi Abou
Earl Jean
Lee Chapman
...James Norwood

That's quite a claim you've made.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024