Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews 17:41 - Dec 29 with 6126 viewsScottCandage

You can read between the lines on this. Something is going on.
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:42 - Dec 29 with 4396 viewsjas0999

Giving the players a much needed rocket?
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:43 - Dec 29 with 4306 viewspointofblue

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:42 - Dec 29 by jas0999

Giving the players a much needed rocket?

The players giving him a much needed rocket?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:44 - Dec 29 with 4277 viewsSouperJim

Yep, that something is us losing games.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:45 - Dec 29 with 4218 viewsbluefunk

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:43 - Dec 29 by pointofblue

Not defending Lambert but he didn’t tell Norris to be a rush goalie at the end of the first half,
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:46 - Dec 29 with 4130 viewshavinit69

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:45 - Dec 29 by bluefunk

Not defending Lambert but he didn’t tell Norris to be a rush goalie at the end of the first half,

His choice to play him over Holy though.
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:47 - Dec 29 with 4123 viewsN2_Blue

The poor little Lambs having a little word with each other as Norris confirmed had happened after the Portsmouth game....that heart to heart had such an impact didn't it?

Really don't know what the point is mind when this bunch of useless twots along with Shambert deliver the shambles they did today.

Had enough of the lot...for too long this has gone on now

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:47 - Dec 29 with 4109 viewsbluefunk

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:46 - Dec 29 by havinit69

His choice to play him over Holy though.

As I say not defending Lambert....
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:47 - Dec 29 with 4091 viewsartsbossbeard

Ooh, I love a good read between the lines. Takes me back to the days of mid table championship security.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:47 - Dec 29 with 4065 viewsjas0999

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:43 - Dec 29 by pointofblue

... more likely!
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:50 - Dec 29 with 3938 viewsRyorry

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:45 - Dec 29 by bluefunk

Talking of goalies, can anyone explain the preference for Norris over Holy? I mean actual reasons, not just speculation.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:51 - Dec 29 with 3872 viewsblueythehorse

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:50 - Dec 29 by Ryorry

Talking of goalies, can anyone explain the preference for Norris over Holy? I mean actual reasons, not just speculation.

There is no actual reason except PL’s idiocy.
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:52 - Dec 29 with 3827 viewsRomeo4

is he counting to 10 before he comes out and risks saying something he might regret (again) or is he saying his goodbyes. He should front up in some way as the fans deserve to here from the manager.
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:53 - Dec 29 with 3796 viewsN2_Blue

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:50 - Dec 29 by Ryorry

No, it's just another sign that Lambert doesn't actually have a clue what he is trying to do.

You just don't ever rotate your Goalkeepers in League games for the sake of it. It was bad enough when MM did it with BB and DG.

As a club we really do some of the oddest things
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 17:59]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:54 - Dec 29 with 3744 viewsPhilTWTD

He's still in the dressing room. We're waiting for him outside the tunnel.
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:54 - Dec 29 with 3672 viewsgainsboroughblue

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:47 - Dec 29 by artsbossbeard

Ooh, I love a good read between the lines. Takes me back to the days of mid table championship security.

Ahh. 15th place in the Championship. Halcyon days.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:55 - Dec 29 with 3608 viewsartsbossbeard

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:54 - Dec 29 by gainsboroughblue

Ahh. 15th place in the Championship. Halcyon days.

"I'm happy to get relegated and rebuild"

- some twonks on here

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:56 - Dec 29 with 3556 viewsRyorry

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:54 - Dec 29 by PhilTWTD

Perhaps he's writing and reading a new Riot Act to himself?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:56 - Dec 29 with 3536 viewsgainsboroughblue

Doesn't seem like we're going to hear from him. On RS anyhow.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:58 - Dec 29 with 3446 viewsfloridaboy

Has the dressing room got a back door?

Just asking!
Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 18:00 - Dec 29 with 3327 viewsDublinBlue84

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:58 - Dec 29 by floridaboy

Just asking!

Marcus Evans has apparently been seen now according to twitter.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 18:00]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 18:00 - Dec 29 with 3308 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

You sound like you’re ready to slap him!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 18:00 - Dec 29 with 3304 viewsfooters

Ask him about Dortmund.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 18:00 - Dec 29 with 3301 viewsBlueNode

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 17:58 - Dec 29 by floridaboy

Just asking!

The door is being 'rotated' apparently

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 18:01 - Dec 29 with 3259 viewsTrequartista

Ask him for an update on Bishop

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Seems to be quite a delay before PL's interviews on 18:01 - Dec 29 with 3237 viewsWD19

Just asking!

If there is it will be left unlocked and unguarded if today’s performance is anything to go by....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024