Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goals/lowlights here 18:29 - Dec 29 with 1472 viewsHARRY10

https://www.skysports.com/football/lincoln-vs-ipswich/410183
Goals/lowlights here on 18:37 - Dec 29 with 1364 viewsRomeo4

I can forgive the final goal because we were pushing for an equaliser but we looked all over the place for the rest.
Goals/lowlights here on 18:46 - Dec 29 with 1266 viewsbadadski

Goals/lowlights here on 18:37 - Dec 29 by Romeo4

I can forgive the final goal because we were pushing for an equaliser but we looked all over the place for the rest.

Good finish for 3rd goal in fairness. It amazes me how he could get so far away from our players and not be offside. It’s not the worse goals we have conceded which is a positive. It’s our lack of playing the same players which has lead to most of those.
Goals/lowlights here on 19:40 - Dec 29 with 1053 viewsSwansea_Blue

Goals/lowlights here on 18:46 - Dec 29 by badadski

Good finish for 3rd goal in fairness. It amazes me how he could get so far away from our players and not be offside. It’s not the worse goals we have conceded which is a positive. It’s our lack of playing the same players which has lead to most of those.

Their 3rd was a great goal - good work in midfield, nice run, good finish.

Keane took his well, good free kick from Garbutt. But conceding 5 to the team in 17th
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 19:41]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Goals/lowlights here on 08:52 - Dec 30 with 698 viewsHARRY10

Goals/lowlights here on 19:40 - Dec 29 by Swansea_Blue

Their 3rd was a great goal - good work in midfield, nice run, good finish.

Keane took his well, good free kick from Garbutt. But conceding 5 to the team in 17th
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 19:41]

The same problems ecist, as shown roday,

Too often we are 'ball watching' which means that opposition players are left unmarked. One past or knocjk then leaves any number of our players out of the game..

It is not about 'formations' they are meaningless. Players will be almost all over the pitch depending where the ball is . But we should be marking much tighter when the opposition has the ball. Too many times I see us with four or five players near to the opposition player with the ball, leaving another in acres of space.

How is this not being picked up by the coaching staff ?. Instead of the team sat in the dressing room for an hour or so as in some coffessional box unburdening their sins, Lambert should have took a positive view, told the players they would all be reviewing the game on Monday and got home as early as possible.

Go through the goals (and game) and identify the mistake and get the team to voice their thoughts on why the errors incurred as unless sorted we will continue to lose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024