Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc 22:12 - Dec 29 with 3995 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Some d1(kheads have been heavily slating Nsiala in the recent times, particularly after the Gillingham game. We had kept a clean sheet in this game. I know that it's not a big accolade however it has to be said that Gillingham are higher than Lincoln in the table and have a positive goal difference.
Today Nsiala as expected was dropped and the skip, the leader, the exceptional one in Chambers was back in the team. An outcome? We have conceded 5 goals against a pub Lincoln team.

Yes Chambers was a part of the problem albeit the main one. The whole problem was four useless c***s in our defence, Norris in the goal and Wilson who came on. Yes that Wilson whom Lincoln had released last summer and deemed not good enough.

Had we played Nsiala instead of Chambers today then the same d1(kheads who have been insulting Toto would have been very quick to do so again today. Nsiala would have been made an automatic scapegoat for conceding 5 against Lincoln. And they would have been saying that ... we missed Chambers and his presence today !

Evans is the main problem of this club and the main 'architect' of where we have ended up as a club, Lambert is the main person when it comes to his bizarre chopping and changing every game. But the players have their responsibilities too. Lets take 3rd Lincoln goal for example. None of those useless c***s in Chambers, Wilson, Garbutt were bothered to tackle or close down the Lincoln forward. Then came a pass across the goal and Woolfenden was nowhere near Walker therefore an easy tap-in from the latter was a formality.
Chambers is the skipper and PROVEN CHAMPIONSHIP defender so he ought to have done his best to organise this shower of defence. No-one is free of criticism however large part of our fanbase have been utterly blinkered for years about all things Chambers and Skuse. I've even seen the comments from some of our fans, beyond ridiculous comments that both of them kept the team together during the whole disastrous last year. We ended up as one of the worst Championship teams ever so what could have been actually worse if they 'had not kept the team together'? They should have been accountable for relegation and released by the club. However Chambers got a new contract and our soppy fans were screaming as if we won something. . Got new two year contract and now getting embarrassed by Lincoln forwards in the 3rd Division. He isn't even able to organise the defence ..... the proven one, call him the skip, the leader etc etc.

Nsiala would have had a nightmare on social media but because it was Chambers who played it will be quickly brushed under the carpet by many. And he'll remain a leader, best skipper under the sun and he'll be still loved because he has sworn in front of the Sky cameras and says the things people want to hear. And he says such nice things doesn't he? Plenty of stupid interviews in the last two years when him and Skuse have been saying about the 'fight and determination'. He did the same after 0-3 defeat to Norwich to 'appease' fans and most recently this one:

Chambers: We're in a Fantastic Position Ahead of Massive Second Half of Season 20th Dec 2019 13:38
Skipper Luke Chambers believes the Blues are in a “fantastic position” ahead of a “massive” second half of the season. 9

'“We’re determined to get back straight away and we’ll be giving it everything to make that happen.”

Oh yeah you and other frauds in our defence plus Norris have given everything today haven't you????

I'm writing this post a few minutes after I came back from Lincoln and the manner in which we conceded 4 out 5 goals was harrowing. It was Paul Jewell in League One. Particularly the 3rd goal. Really, really dumbstruck after what I had witnessed today. Yes we would have lost even if Nsiala had played but he himself would have made some tackles just like he did against Gillingham (despite couple of mistakes). Chambers and Co. were just embarrassing. But this exceptional 'skipper' will say something nice as he always does and will be fine in the eyes of some people.

Downes is the only player that come out with some credit after todays game, maybe Dozzell too. But the vast majority of them were atrocious particularly our defence + Gwion Edwards.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 22:17]
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:18 - Dec 29 with 2497 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

That was a long post to basically say

Our defence isn't very good.
Chambers should've got more stick because of some pointless comparison with Nsiala
Evans has shafted us
Anddddd some more stick for Chambers.

Chambers is far better than Nsiala and should be starting for us.

If I'm honest your post lost all credit when you called Lincoln a pub team.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:18 - Dec 29 with 2485 viewsBlueBadger

Christ.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:21 - Dec 29 with 2463 viewsChrisd

You just need eyes to see Nsiala is a poor defender, he wouldn’t improve our defence. In fact, Maldini in his pomp would struggle.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:23 - Dec 29 with 2438 viewsBlueBadger

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:18 - Dec 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Chambers should've got more stick because of some pointless comparison with Nsiala
Evans has shafted us

In the spirit of reconcilation, Lincoln ARE a pub team AND Nsiala IS rubbish, we should be doing better, the owner has questions to answer but this buck this season stops with Paul Lambert..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:23 - Dec 29 with 2427 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:18 - Dec 29 by BlueBadger

Christ.

Yes you are one of those whom I have mentioned. You didn't even make a trip to Lincoln today.

And you would have been quick to repeat your tedious lines about Nsiala if he had played.
Good lord, you write some crap. (n/t) on 22:24 - Dec 29 with 2409 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:25 - Dec 29 with 2396 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:18 - Dec 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Evans has shafted us

Lincoln is a pub team and we gifted them 4 goals. Where are they in the table? When was the last time they scored 5 goals in one game in the 3rd Division? Very long time ago when they had been facing the same 'defence' as ours.
Good lord, you write some crap. (n/t) on 22:26 - Dec 29 with 2382 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Good lord, you write some crap. (n/t) on 22:24 - Dec 29 by Bloots

Better than your hysteria about Lambert.
Login to get fewer ads

But they literally aren't a pub team. (n/t) on 22:27 - Dec 29 with 2370 viewsBloots

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:25 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Lincoln is a pub team and we gifted them 4 goals. Where are they in the table? When was the last time they scored 5 goals in one game in the 3rd Division? Very long time ago when they had been facing the same 'defence' as ours.

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:27 - Dec 29 with 2367 viewsBlueBadger

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:23 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yes you are one of those whom I have mentioned. You didn't even make a trip to Lincoln today.

And you would have been quick to repeat your tedious lines about Nsiala if he had played.

You don't need to see us play very much to know that Toto is f*cking rubbish Mach. He's Darren O'Dear with better hair.

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:28 - Dec 29 with 2357 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:21 - Dec 29 by Chrisd

You just need eyes to see Nsiala is a poor defender, he wouldn’t improve our defence. In fact, Maldini in his pomp would struggle.

Nsiala is a poor defender........Oh it's so great that our skipper and Co. are the better ones ha ha.
Not "hysteria" pal, I said he was a hopeless manager..... on 22:29 - Dec 29 with 2353 viewsBloots

Good lord, you write some crap. (n/t) on 22:26 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

….last season and I still think he is.

Ironically your ramblings on here have always been, and continue to be, the very definition of "hysteria".

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:29 - Dec 29 with 2341 viewsBLUEBEAT

Towards the end of the match, Chambers was taking instructions from the crowd and acting on them. Bizarre.

Poll: W or W

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:29 - Dec 29 with 2338 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:27 - Dec 29 by BlueBadger

You don't need to see us play very much to know that Toto is f*cking rubbish Mach. He's Darren O'Dear with better hair.

The thing is you don't see play at all and still regard Chambers as a good defender.

We conceded 5 goals today......and the skipper 'organised' our defence.
Good lord, you write some crap. (n/t) on 22:31 - Dec 29 with 2322 viewsBlueBadger

Good lord, you write some crap. (n/t) on 22:26 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

But it can be proven to five decimal places that Lambert is rubbish. Only Town managers worse than him are Hurst and Keane and he's equally as bad as Jewell. Literally the only thing he has going for him now is(if you're that dim) is that He's Not That Nasty Man From Barnsley.

Not "hysteria" pal, I said he was a hopeless manager..... on 22:31 - Dec 29 with 2319 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Not "hysteria" pal, I said he was a hopeless manager..... on 22:29 - Dec 29 by Bloots

….last season and I still think he is.

Ironically your ramblings on here have always been, and continue to be, the very definition of "hysteria".

And you're happy to knock him at every opportunity because of .... Norwich connections as you have a problem with it. Keep whinging !
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:32 - Dec 29 with 2303 viewsBlueBadger

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:29 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

The thing is you don't see play at all and still regard Chambers as a good defender.

We conceded 5 goals today......and the skipper 'organised' our defence.

It's not so much that I think that Chamber is 'good' it's more that he's far, far, far better than Nsiala.

Be careful what you wish for, sweetcheeks. (n/t) on 22:33 - Dec 29 with 2290 viewsBloots

Not "hysteria" pal, I said he was a hopeless manager..... on 22:31 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

And you're happy to knock him at every opportunity because of .... Norwich connections as you have a problem with it. Keep whinging !

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:33 - Dec 29 with 2281 viewsbahri

Harrowing? Get a grip

redandella

For God's sake Bloots, The Football Is Better Now. (n/t) on 22:35 - Dec 29 with 2251 viewsBlueBadger

Be careful what you wish for, sweetcheeks. (n/t) on 22:33 - Dec 29 by Bloots

Good lord, you write some crap. (n/t) on 22:35 - Dec 29 with 2245 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Good lord, you write some crap. (n/t) on 22:31 - Dec 29 by BlueBadger

But it can be proven to five decimal places that Lambert is rubbish. Only Town managers worse than him are Hurst and Keane and he's equally as bad as Jewell. Literally the only thing he has going for him now is(if you're that dim) is that He's Not That Nasty Man From Barnsley.

As ever your knowledge is hilarious because first and foremost Hurst is the worst one closely followed by Jewell. You don't even watch our games because you do night shifts 5000 miles from here, eh?

As for the players Chambers is thing of a past. He should have been released just not rewarded with a new contract. But call him 'a skip as That Nasty Man From Barnsley once said, hey?
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:36 - Dec 29 with 2236 viewsrexron

This is very much true. Chambers is an average div1 player at best nowadays.

Poll: Who would you prefer as manager for Ipswich Town?

Be careful what you wish for, sweetcheeks. (n/t) on 22:36 - Dec 29 with 2230 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Be careful what you wish for, sweetcheeks. (n/t) on 22:33 - Dec 29 by Bloots

No need for that thank you sweet boy.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:37 - Dec 29 with 2224 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:32 - Dec 29 by BlueBadger

It's not so much that I think that Chamber is 'good' it's more that he's far, far, far better than Nsiala.

We've seen it today how 'better' Chambers is. You didn't and still have a cheek to comment about it.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:39 - Dec 29 with 2204 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:25 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Lincoln aren't a pub team. By definition a pub team isn't one that plays in the 3rd tier of English football. Yes we should be beating Lincoln, but to call them a pub team when they are in the same league as us and have just beat us is mental.

And to even contemplate that Nsiala is better than Chambers is idiocy of the highest order, absolute nonsensical crap.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024