Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul .... 09:07 - Dec 30 with 557 viewsnorfsufblue

Your backroom staff are useless... drop them quick and find a decent coach and you can get back to doing the great job rebuilding the club which to be fair you've done with 22,000 there on Boxing day evidence of that. One of GB's best traits was when things where not right he brought in new coaches on short term deals to freshen things up and solve specific problems. Maybe have a chat with him and see what he would do ? I don't think the current situation can continue...something must be done!
Paul .... on 09:18 - Dec 30 with 517 viewsBlueBadger

It's not just the backroom staff that's rubbish. The front room guy is sh1t as well.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 9:24]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paul .... on 09:23 - Dec 30 with 500 viewsKeaneish

Paul .... on 09:18 - Dec 30 by BlueBadger

It's not just the backroom staff that's rubbish. The front room guy is sh1t as well.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 9:24]

My biggest gripe with the back room staff at the moment is the goalkeeping situation. What is it that Walker is seeing which now makes Norris the default choice? Chambers called into question Norris kicking contribution and he made several howlers in that game.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Paul .... on 09:25 - Dec 30 with 484 viewsBlueBadger

Paul .... on 09:23 - Dec 30 by Keaneish

My biggest gripe with the back room staff at the moment is the goalkeeping situation. What is it that Walker is seeing which now makes Norris the default choice? Chambers called into question Norris kicking contribution and he made several howlers in that game.

They're making Malcolm Webster look decent.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024