Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? 18:01 - Dec 30 with 4963 viewsbarmaidalex

Coming to Wycombe on Wednesday? The ‘away fans’ pub is The White Horse, on the main A40 West Wycombe Road between the town centre and the ground. (Satnav postcode HP11 2LR). Plenty of lagers (at pub prices), pool and Brighton v Chelsea on TV.. 'Exotic dancers’ from lunchtime — (‘usual’ £1 in the pot if you watch) + lap dances if you want them (£20). Some car parking, more nearby — about 25 minutes from the ground at a brisk walk — or plenty of taxis locally. More details @ babewatchwycombe.com. No admission charge. Sorry, no under 18’s!
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 18:07 - Dec 30 with 3889 viewsnoggin

“The away fans pub” Really?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 18:11 - Dec 30 with 3876 viewsITFC_Forever

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 18:07 - Dec 30 by noggin

“The away fans pub” Really?

It is mentioned in the away fans ground guide...

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 18:37 - Dec 30 with 3821 viewskeighleyblue

Sounds reet classy and bang on for Johnson's Britain in 2020. Tits oot for the lads!
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 18:40 - Dec 30 with 3809 viewsWD19

I do need car parking. Does that come free with the exotic dancing?
"Sorry, no under 18’s!" on 18:43 - Dec 30 with 3800 viewsDyland

No sh1t Sherlock :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 18:44 - Dec 30 with 3792 viewsTractorCam

Is this just a matchday or do we get these treats on New years eve?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

"Sorry, no under 18’s!" on 18:45 - Dec 30 with 3785 viewsMullet

"Sorry, no under 18’s!" on 18:43 - Dec 30 by Dyland

No sh1t Sherlock :)

I think I need to spray Toilet Duck in my eyes after reading that OP.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 18:52 - Dec 30 with 3767 viewsbournemouthblue

And extra cash for a special dance with our tame barmaid Alex

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 19:16 - Dec 30 with 3705 viewsgerryitfc

You've spelt cumming wrong.
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 19:43 - Dec 30 with 3621 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope your girls are being paid double time on New Year's Day.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 19:54 - Dec 30 with 3618 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Saw enough gash yesterday thanks.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 20:03 - Dec 30 with 3591 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I went there once at uni at the end of a night out for my mates birthday.

I promise lads you don’t want to go there. It’s the size of a big living room with strippers in the middle. It’s not a pub for footy fans. Don’t be fooled by the OP.

Trust me

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 20:05 - Dec 30 with 3570 viewsTrequartista

Feminism 2020s style?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 20:06 - Dec 30 with 3556 viewsJ2BLUE

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 20:03 - Dec 30 by The_Romford_Blue

I promise lads you don’t want to go there. It’s the size of a big living room with strippers in the middle. It’s not a pub for footy fans. Don’t be fooled by the OP.

Trust me

Did any of them rate your hot dog?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 21:40 - Dec 30 with 3460 viewsdavblue

Trust me

i've not been in there but having lived locally for the last 26 years and driven past it numerous times, it's a sh1t hole.

They used to to a roast dinner for £1.99, that should tell you everything you need to know.
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 21:44 - Dec 30 with 3442 viewsColin_Viljoen

Didn't we see enough "tits" on Sunday??
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 23:08 - Dec 30 with 3352 viewsWarkystache

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 21:40 - Dec 30 by davblue

i've not been in there but having lived locally for the last 26 years and driven past it numerous times, it's a sh1t hole.

They used to to a roast dinner for £1.99, that should tell you everything you need to know.

£1.99? Was it cat, seagull and roadkill badger?

Our local charges £15.99 and people are dubious about that. Mind, you do get a free pud.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 23:13 - Dec 30 with 3346 viewsdavblue

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 23:08 - Dec 30 by Warkystache

£1.99? Was it cat, seagull and roadkill badger?

Our local charges £15.99 and people are dubious about that. Mind, you do get a free pud.

If I recall correctly I think a pint was included as well!

I dread to think what it would be or how it tasted.
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 23:19 - Dec 30 with 3336 viewsWarkystache

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 23:13 - Dec 30 by davblue

Reminds me of this.....

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 14:45 - Dec 31 with 3079 viewsbarmaidalex

Trust me

You're confusing the White Horse with the long closed 'Halfway House' which was on the other side of Wycombe and unsurprisingly is now a block of flats!. The licensed capacity for the White Horse is for 180 people, which should give you a clue. And there is a big pole dancing stage, a separate lap dance area and, at the other end of the open plan bar a pool table and access to the smoing area,
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 14:49 - Dec 31 with 3064 viewsbarmaidalex

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 23:13 - Dec 30 by davblue

So a promotional offer of a low cost meal is wrong? And if you lived here for all that time but never went in the pub hiw can you possibly tell? I've spoken to my boss and he says that if you do come in on New Year's Day then he'll give you a free pint just to make the point. Betcha don't, though!
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 15:03 - Dec 31 with 3030 viewsgerryitfc

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 14:45 - Dec 31 by barmaidalex

You're confusing the White Horse with the long closed 'Halfway House' which was on the other side of Wycombe and unsurprisingly is now a block of flats!. The licensed capacity for the White Horse is for 180 people, which should give you a clue. And there is a big pole dancing stage, a separate lap dance area and, at the other end of the open plan bar a pool table and access to the smoing area,

Can we have some photographic evidence of the women involved. By the sounds of the reviews of some people we'll open the door to this.
https://cdn1us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/main_wide/public/ima
Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 15:14 - Dec 31 with 3001 viewshampstead_blue

What a place to have as an away pub.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 15:42 - Dec 31 with 2955 viewsnoggin

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 14:49 - Dec 31 by barmaidalex

So a promotional offer of a low cost meal is wrong? And if you lived here for all that time but never went in the pub hiw can you possibly tell? I've spoken to my boss and he says that if you do come in on New Year's Day then he'll give you a free pint just to make the point. Betcha don't, though!

If the barmaids have your attitude, I doubt many will come in.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 16:42 - Dec 31 with 2883 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Coming to Wycombe on New Year's Day? on 14:45 - Dec 31 by barmaidalex

Unfortunately, you have conjured up an image in my mind of Alan Partridge in leather shorts wrapping himself seductively around the pole.

Thanks a bunch.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024