Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against 18:21 - Dec 30 with 2284 viewsTommyparker

Who would you buy?
If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:23 - Dec 30 with 2277 viewsJDB23

Alan Young.
If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:28 - Dec 30 with 2246 viewsRegencyBlue

Given our circumstances the supplementary question should be who would you sell to be able to buy that player?
If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:29 - Dec 30 with 2238 viewsdavblue

Ben Whiteman from Doncaster is the best player i've seen in league 1 this year.
If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:31 - Dec 30 with 2225 viewsMullet

Jordan Williams. Natural successor to Skuse, more physical and can play CB. Also has a good education at Liverpool.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:32 - Dec 30 with 2219 viewsTractorCam

Maddison

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:47 - Dec 30 with 2175 viewsParisBlue

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:31 - Dec 30 by Mullet

Jordan Williams. Natural successor to Skuse, more physical and can play CB. Also has a good education at Liverpool.

Out of contract in the summer and over 24. Don't know him as a player but exactly the sort of profile we should be targeting (prove yourself with us and use us as a stepping stone to get another move up the league I.e. Cresswell)

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:54 - Dec 30 with 2157 viewsBLUEBEAT

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:31 - Dec 30 by Mullet

Good call.

I still think Curtis Tilt could do a job. No nonsense defender with a goal in him too. Not getting much game time at Blackpool apparently, so could be cheap.

Poll: W or W

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:02 - Dec 30 with 2117 viewsBluefish

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 18:32 - Dec 30 by TractorCam

Maddison

He was crap against us, Toney was the stand out player by miles

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:06 - Dec 30 with 2105 viewsTractorCam

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:02 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

But we played against him and he's the type of player we need. If i'm going off performances then Curtis from Portsmouth.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:08 - Dec 30 with 2096 viewsHerbivore

I genuinely can't remember any of the players who have played against us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:08 - Dec 30 with 2096 viewsclive_baker

Madden. His energy and goal threat would transform us (assuming we also remember how to defend).

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:11 - Dec 30 with 2079 viewsBluefish

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:08 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

I'm like you I tend to just focus on our players and don't get excited by the opposition. I prefer the opposition to be crap

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:14 - Dec 30 with 2063 viewscrunchie1978

Matt crooks from rotherham
Big lump we need up top...builled chambers
If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:48 - Dec 30 with 1960 viewsStNeotsBlue

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:02 - Dec 30 by Bluefish

Toney is the correct answer. Barry Fry's record of scouting strikers is second to none at this level.
If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:53 - Dec 30 with 1939 viewsJ2BLUE

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 19:08 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

Me neither. Crooks is the only one I can even think of.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 21:05 - Dec 30 with 1808 viewspowinswitch

I liked the left back in the league game at Peterborough. Frazier Blake-Tracy
If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 21:09 - Dec 30 with 1782 viewsDinnernotTea

Matt Crooks of Rotherham. Completely ran the show against us and Rotherham on fire right now.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

If you could buy one player from league one who we have played against on 21:14 - Dec 30 with 1754 viewsitfcpaul

Matt crooks
awesome

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024