Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Warnock was to come in 13:35 - Dec 31 with 2227 viewshector_clifford

until the end of the season, would you try and get his successor in as well, to work alongside him, to get some kind of continuity in the summer.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

If Warnock was to come in on 13:37 - Dec 31 with 2211 viewsFixed_It

Think you are getting a bit ahead of yourself. Paul Lambert is our manager and we won't be appointing Neil Warnock.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

If Warnock was to come in on 13:52 - Dec 31 with 2184 viewsonlymehere

If Warnock was to come in on 13:37 - Dec 31 by Fixed_It

Think you are getting a bit ahead of yourself. Paul Lambert is our manager and we won't be appointing Neil Warnock.

Lambert is manager at the moment but that can change,I’d like to know how you seem to think if Lambert goes it won’t be Warnock?
If Warnock was to come in on 13:57 - Dec 31 with 2168 viewsgerryitfc

I'd give the job to Nash. Let's try something different for a change.
If Warnock was to come in on 13:57 - Dec 31 with 2168 viewsITFC_Forever

No, as surely it depends on which division we are in as to who Colin's replacement is and who would be available?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 14:25]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If Warnock was to come in on 13:59 - Dec 31 with 2159 viewsonlymehere

If Warnock was to come in on 13:57 - Dec 31 by gerryitfc

I'd give the job to Nash. Let's try something different for a change.

Lol tried that with Hurst.
If Warnock was to come in on 14:01 - Dec 31 with 2156 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In reply to the OP: yes, I would … and not bother with Warnock either.

I don't get why fans see him as the answer all of a sudden. It is rather like how people jumped at Jack Ross and then were so disappointed when he went to Sunderland.

If Lambert leaves (and it is still a big IF at this stage) we really need to make sure we appoint the right replacement.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If Warnock was to come in on 14:02 - Dec 31 with 2148 viewsgerryitfc

If Warnock was to come in on 13:59 - Dec 31 by onlymehere

Lol tried that with Hurst.

No we didn't. Hurst didn't know the club or players.
If Warnock was to come in on 14:05 - Dec 31 with 2137 viewsonlymehere

If Warnock was to come in on 14:02 - Dec 31 by gerryitfc

No we didn't. Hurst didn't know the club or players.

Nor does Lambert his been a year.
I think the club could well slip out of the top 6 and we’ll have another season in the third division.
Login to get fewer ads

If Warnock was to come in on 14:24 - Dec 31 with 2098 viewsstrikalite

If Warnock was to come in on 14:01 - Dec 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

I don't get why fans see him as the answer all of a sudden. It is rather like how people jumped at Jack Ross and then were so disappointed when he went to Sunderland.

If Lambert leaves (and it is still a big IF at this stage) we really need to make sure we appoint the right replacement.

The thing is Warnock is a very experienced man Manager, you don't have his record over the years of getting teams promoted without having something, forget his age, plenty of enthusiasm and very upbeat and players feed of this imo...
If Warnock was to come in on 14:27 - Dec 31 with 2086 viewsWD19

If Warnock was to come in on 14:01 - Dec 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

ah, the 'right' manager you say!? Good idea.
If Warnock was to come in on 17:28 - Dec 31 with 2012 viewsblue75

How long would it take for the F*** off Warnock chants to start if it wasn’t going well he was always abused as Sheff Utd manager when we played them!! I’m amazed how much our online fan base has opened its arms to this idea!

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

If Warnock was to come in on 19:02 - Dec 31 with 1940 viewsHipsterectomy

I would have loved Warnock, but he is just too old. Even his interview makes it sound as if it would be a part-time retirement hobby, having being given permission by his wife.

He is a dedicated professional and would probably do a better job than 90% of managers out there for us, but I'm sure his time is up.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

If Warnock was to come in on 19:06 - Dec 31 with 1931 viewsblue75

If Warnock was to come in on 19:02 - Dec 31 by Hipsterectomy

I would have loved Warnock, but he is just too old. Even his interview makes it sound as if it would be a part-time retirement hobby, having being given permission by his wife.

He is a dedicated professional and would probably do a better job than 90% of managers out there for us, but I'm sure his time is up.

Were you there when we used to call him a C*** & tell him to F*** off every time we played one of his teams. His character is great but is not a ipswich manager the same as McCarthy wasn’t!

If Warnock was to come in on 19:09 - Dec 31 with 1917 viewsHipsterectomy

If Warnock was to come in on 19:06 - Dec 31 by blue75

Were you there when we used to call him a C*** & tell him to F*** off every time we played one of his teams. His character is great but is not a ipswich manager the same as McCarthy wasn’t!

I was at the Villa away fa cup game when all 90 mins fans called Lambert a C***, scum, and to F*** off- have you seen who is in our dugout recently?

If Warnock was to come in on 19:17 - Dec 31 with 1910 viewsblue75

If Warnock was to come in on 19:09 - Dec 31 by Hipsterectomy

I was at the Villa away fa cup game when all 90 mins fans called Lambert a C***, scum, and to F*** off- have you seen who is in our dugout recently?

Yeah that was for his Naaridge connections. When it was Warnock it was hate towards him & his team, do you not remember?

If Warnock was to come in on 19:21 - Dec 31 with 1899 viewsHipsterectomy

If Warnock was to come in on 19:17 - Dec 31 by blue75

Yeah that was for his Naaridge connections. When it was Warnock it was hate towards him & his team, do you not remember?

Warnock has always been a panto villain, I doubt any neutral football fan hates the guy

If Warnock was to come in on 19:23 - Dec 31 with 1894 viewsblue75

If Warnock was to come in on 19:21 - Dec 31 by Hipsterectomy

Warnock has always been a panto villain, I doubt any neutral football fan hates the guy

We did!!

If Warnock was to come in on 19:26 - Dec 31 with 1890 viewsSwansea_Blue

Warnock’s the Grant Holt of football managers. If he’s yours you probably love him (although plenty of Cardiff fans down here we’re pleased to see the back of him), but when he’s against you he’s a total ****.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024